68. He loves talking to her.

Rose frown first thing in the morning when she scroll on the reports. Her husband left early and had left her a note. She change her clothes and went to the gym. It seems that her husband used it so she's satisfied that he's not hard to teach.

She started practicing her martial arts, using an imaginary opponent. Through this she'll be ready to face any assassins that will be on their way. She texted the person who own that gang and warn him. He laugh and send her a message.

Alanis: I can't cancel it since it's an offer from someone you know. Besides, it might be a way for me to meet you, right darling?

Rose laugh aloud and kick the manikin as it falls down on the floor with a loud sound. She's going to kill Alanis.

Rose: Name.

Alanis: A kiss would be enough for it.

Rose: Go yourself.

Alanis: Sure as long as you watch.

She don't need to ask who the person is. She already know who was behind it. She texted a single message that will surely makes Alanis laugh aloud in his room.

Rose: Sure and I'll cut down your penis. What do you say?

Then she blocked him and finish her work out. She went to the office and start working. But after an hour everything became silent, she stop typing and stared at nowhere. The bastard had a gut to attack Lisa. She thought that Jungkook had wiped out the footage—but someone recognize Lisa?

Why would someone want to kill Lisa? It only means two things. First that person had find out Lisa's identity and what she did back then. Second, they know that she's EPUA' s main weapon.

But how could they know. Only few knows that Lisa was the main weapon though she belongs to A-Special Agents, there are other A-Special Agents who are like Lisa. Then she thought about dinner. Jungkook and Taqehyung's argument.

Jimin wouldn't leak something. And Jennie? She shook her head. No, not them. She knew them but if Jimin would—she have to finish him first. But can she kill him?

She left the office after some thought and stop on her tracks. Alanis know and had predicted that Lisa was her main weapon. But the man who requested and pay big for it had some of their information. So maybe, she have to go to London and meet with Alanis.

Although she was just thinking, Tequila is already investigating about it. She have to meet all of the A-Special Agents, so she sent a message to her secretary about the date and the time.

She got home and sat down in the living room waiting for her husband. She's sipping on her tea while rethinking if her husband would do something bad to her. But as soon as Jimin came and greet her with a warm hug from behind and kiss on top head, her doubts faded. Just smelling his scent and feeling his embrace was enough for her not to doubt him.

"Something bad happened?" She nodded. At least she have to test him. "What happened?" He asked worried and sat down beside her.

She pull out her tablet and show him what she scribbled.

"Lisa and Jungkook got ambushed in Lisa's penthouse." He frown.

"Ambushed? By what?" She pointed the tablet on his question and the word that he read after swiping makes his face darkens.

"Assassins." Jimin already thought about it. It might be the same assassins that ambushed her in Seoul. "Don't worry, wife. I'll research about it." he pull out his phone and contact his people.