90. I may not restrain myself anymore

Sylvia walk inside the study room of Francisco. She handed him the video of the Park launching with the partnership of the Kim. Watching it, Francisco's eyes was on the girl that resemble her mother. She look like a real queen in her gown with gems around her.

"How do we win Park's investment?" Francisco asked as he admire the girl's face.

"I have been approaching him but he always make excuses. Park is very meticulous."

"Why don't you approach his wife?" Sylvia was stunned for a while.

"Rose is mute." She said. Francisco chuckled.

"Rose isn't mute. She just don't want to talk."

"I'll try to approach her."

She went back to her office and started researching few things. To win Park's investment would be a big win to them. Though Park has partnered with Kim it would be a big catch for them. They could shipped into Asia and America without any hassle. Plus the money would be big if Park would invest in them.

In the study room, under the dim light, Francisco was puffing smokes from his Tabaco as he watch the Park And Kim's business rocketed and their fame in business rank goes up. This morning, there's a lot of people who wants to have a VIP card in the Park Country Club. Kim released ten VIP Gold card for their shopping around Kim shopping center and other buildings.

"Get that VIP gold card." Francisco told her.

"Yes, sir."

???

Veronica had filed a week vacation but she went to his office first. She placed the papers that he needed and was getting ready to leave.

"Maldives?" He asked her. "I'll book for our tour."

"There's no need. I prefer to go there alone. Besides, I might change plans. It depends on what my mind says."

He slump on his swivel chair and look at her for a while. They have been sleeping beside each other these past few nights and yet—she's still pushing him away and was always in businesslike mode.

"Veronica, I may not restrain myself anymore." He said in very serious tone. He stood and pick the papers, scanned it and put it away.

"Can I go now?" She asked.

"Not yet." He walk around and lock the door.

She frown and he strode toward her and grabbed her cheeks. He was about to kiss her passionately, But she block her hand in front of his mouth. He open press his lips in annoyance. He haven't taste that smart mouth of her though they had been sleeping beside each other for a while. Nothing happened to them yet.

"You won't let me kiss you." He utter huskily. Her eyes was dangerous and murderous. But he likes it. Was he crazy to like something like that? He caress his thumb across her lips.

She was staring at him coldly. But he never get afraid since it attract him more. He kisses her palm lightly. Her eyes dilated from what he did. It was practically a honey trap and he move closer and closer. He open his lips a little and then he invade hers. She's not opening her mouth so he grabbed her chin and tilt his head a little and play his tongue to hers.

Veronica's heart has been stable but now, she's feeling the rage. The rage of anger that she's been keeping. She wanted to push the man away but he just smell so good and his tongue was doing crazy things and he taste fine but she didn't respond because she doesn't know how to.

He wrapped his other arm around her back and pressed her body to his. The heat inside the COO's office intensify. He didn't let her mouth go and he's like taking all her soul with his kiss. She was breathless and she tried to grasp some air and her fist clenches on his shirt while trying to push him a little.