59. Taehyung's Rage

Rose was standing on the balcony as her husband fetch her a wine. She took it and gracefully sipped it. He kissed her naked shoulder and traces the see-through fire-like gown on her beautiful curve.

"You look so beautiful my wife. As always..." She hums and sipped on her wine. "How do you want me to please you tonight? I owe you something big." He murmur on her ear seductively. She gracefully turn to him and traces light kisses with breathing on his neck.

They end up peeling each other's clothes until they are making love on their King bed. But just when they were in the middle,they were interrupted from the multiple rings from her phone. She recognized the ringtone. It was from Taehyung, Jungkook and EPUA. They had to finish their love making before she answered it.

"Sis, Taehyung's wife got kidnapped by syndicate that sells eggs. I couldn't find a proof that could be linking to Janine's plan. But I'll find it sooner or later. We are with Lisa and Brandy I hope you don't mind." Jungkook said a little panic. "Anyway, you don't have to rush home." 

"Give me the details." She said and Jimin was too surprised. It must be serious and she hang up. She went to the walk in closet and put some clothes on.

"Wifey," he called her out. He went to the closet and put something on. "What's going on?"

"Jennie was kidnapped by a syndicate that sell eggs. They have leads and tracks but we are still searching for the instigator."

"What?" He suddenly pull out his phone to order his men.

"There's no need." She took away his phone. She was really talking. Really, really talking. She must be so furious. Her aura was scary as hell. "They want to play? I can play along." She mutters, sat down and get quite. She's scary. But he wouldn't marry her if she wasn't like that. He admire her sides. From her adorableness into this scary one.

"Then I'll join my wife." He took her hand. "I won't let those who bully you get away so easily. Now give me details." She didn't and wrote on her tablet.

"Police can handle it."

"They can't handle it in a short moment." She shook her head and he still contact his people.

He had his sights that she's the legendary boss of the secret organization. But never did he know that she was the legendary boss of the Elite bar.

They are both sleepless and she doesn't want to sleep so he patiently stay by her side and do few of his paper work while waiting for updates.

???

Jennie woke up in a soft mattress. The smell was dry and rusty. She look around to find girls crumble on each sides with some on the mattress lying almost lifeless. She shudder and hugged herself. Why? Why again? She's been in almost the same scene. Everything come backs to her.

Few men came and some of them injected the poor girls who are crying and begging. She stay quiet on the corner but they still noticed her.

"This one was special." The fat bellied man said. "Boss want us to get rid of her. But of course after we had sell her eggs and put her in a good use."

She shudder more. Only one face flashes on her eyes. Janine. Janine was the one behind this. Back then, she remember how she carefully checked her from head to toe and even make someone check if she's still a virgin, then post it online.

She manage to leave because of a girl that she help back then. Then it all came to her. The girl was familiar and—she just remembered. That in the same room with her. That girl was quiet like contemplating something and she resemble nobody else but Sabrina.