74. Doting Wife

Taehyung escorted his wife to the clinic and they found Rose there. Taehyung gave her a questioned look and she shook her head. Then, after a few minutes while waiting for the doctor's call, Jimin came and immediately gave her a kiss on lips.

"So, if Rose isn't pregnant—what's the matter?" Taehyung asked.

"We are going to have a through test..."

"Okay."

Jennie's stomach is over 3 months and it is now showing changes. She's blooming as well and gained a little fat. Taehyung of course remain quiet about it. For him, she was adorable as always and gaining weight will be good for her. She's too light so she need to eat more healthy foods that's what the doctor said and she need to be taken care of.

Though she's been taking care of him, cooking and making him lunch and chooses clothes for him. She even make sure that he ate a lot and he also had gain weight but he managed to have a good body built.

???

Rose and Jimin stepped into the doctor's office and they did their tests after few moments, the result came and it shows that there's no problem on his sperm count and her ovary. They are perfectly normal. But he questioned the doctor about her not getting pregnant more than a month even though they work a lot.

The doctor explain to them about ovulation and so on and forth. He takes note of it but she doesn't want to have babies yet. So she asked for some prescription pills as contraceptives and also to regulate her menstruation.

He drove to the restaurant first before they depart and then, a black car with body guards came to pick her up. He kiss her passionately and watch her enter the car and it droves away. If someone would trail them they would think that it was his people not her own people. It just happened that her body guards, wear the same outfit like his body guards as a disguise.

He will work harder to earn her more power while letting his wife plan for her revenge,. Three weeks away. It's only three weeks away for the grand launching. He called Brandon, Rose's personal designer and ask him to design the most glamorous gown for the launching. Brandon always have a good initiative so he will also work on the partner of the gown.

He walk back to his office just a few meters away. He waited for the signal light and when it turns green he stepped to the pedestrian lane. He never thought that a motorbike would rush to his direction and just before he knew it, he was already on the ground with two big bodyguards to protect him.

It happened so fast that he only caught the plate number of the big bike. Someone pull him up from the street to the roadside.

"Are you alright sir? "Three men in black surrounded him. Rose did hire someone to tail him though he has someone to himself. But he's used to not having body guards and this just makes him feel secured. Maybe he'll allow his own people protect him then. But Sabrina's people are faster than his.

"I'm fine." He fix his clothes. "Thank you." They nodded and they tail him until he got to his office. As soon as he sat down on his office chair he chuckled. Who do they think they are to threaten him like this? He called Jungkook to detect the driver since there are CCTV cameras around the city.

He call her and it didn't took long for his wife to answer it.

"Are you okay?" she asked in her worried voice.

"I am fine, my wife. I'll have my body guards to guard me then. You can now pull out your agents."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Of course, they are well trained. But you can give me one agent that will train my people to be shaped up."

"I will send my best master to train your people. So I won't get worried of you getting hurt." She nag. He chuckled.