3. Elite Bar

He was walking to the driveway as two butlers held out umbrellas for them. But he was surprised to see Rose walking like a runway queen, wearing a waterproof leather jacket and even her pants is waterproof and boots. Her hair is tied into pony tail. She straddle on the big blue bike with a big tank and then put her helmet.

She left in a whoosh. He was very much amused and interested on her. She only glance at him and ignore him like he's just a wind passing by. He get in to his Audi and his assistant started driving.

"I want full details about Rose's data. What she likes, what she hates, her background... everything you'll find about her."

"Yes, Sir." Assistant Min said.

"Let's go to the Elite Bar." The bar was exclusive for only rich people. He doesn't own the bar but somehow wanted to buy it. The owner was unknown and socialite's women wanted to know who the owner is.

He got the VIP card and once that they arrive, he check in on the VIP room. There's the presidential suite but only the boss enters. Yet no one enter there. The way to the presidential room was as well classified and there are two security on the way to the presidential. No one can enter. Lots of women seduce the security guards but none of them even get aroused or something. Very platonic.

"Anything about your research in the Elite Bar?" He asked his assistant.

"Negative." He hums and sipped on his Whiskey.

Elite bar wasn't just his interest. Elite bar was like Rose Han Kim. Hard to get hard to resist. He's been searching for her for months. Just one night stand but he had sleep well. That's the first time in a long time that he had able to sleep next to a woman. Never had he thought that he could sleep 12 hours that night in New York.

Since everything about the hotel is very much confidential. The room was booked under a man's name but it was just a bluff name and they never find anything else, like it seemed to be blocked.

~~~~

She enter the territory of the headquarter's of the gang. Guards are around patrolling lousily.

She knows that Tequila wouldn't spill who their boss is. She tie her hair into a tight bun and put her masked on. She press her wireless earbud and it connected to Jungkook's system.

"Hey there boss!" Jungkook's voice as the signal that she had logged in. "Someone able to reach their main system?" She type on her suit, located on her left wrist since it is especially made for her by Jungkook so she is able to communicate.

"I'll do it." She said through sending message.

"Be careful baby boss!"

It was hard for her to enter inside since every facility has guards. So one of her agents use tranquilizer and they move like ninja grabbing the body away from sight. Once that they put the guard's clothes and acted like nothing happened, she is able to enter the backdoor. Her agent that disguised as the guard, checked the CCTVs first and one by one spraying it with spider web that they made.

It was from distance and like a gun without the CCTV operator's knowledge that they had sprayed it. It will take at least 5 minutes for it to dissolve and they got few minutes to the main system of the building. Jungkook controlled a drone above the small headquarters and to analyze the blueprint of the building until he immediately located where the system is located.

She run swift and without a sound and like a ninja that she practiced for so four years, she had jumped to the ceiling like spider-man and crawl slowly as few people are walking under her and they never noticed her since it was quite dark on the corridor and her suit camouflage perfectly.