91. Must learn things

Veronica had drank a lot more than Lisa. So Lisa had called Jungkook to pick her up since she's living with him. But she doesn't look like a drunk woman at that moment. She could still walk but the traces aren't perfect.

Jay was drinking a lot as well in front of the barman and had told him everything about a certain woman. He wasn't drunk but he had spotted Veronica walking with Lisa. Soon Jungkook came and greet the girls.

"Ohh, geez! Just how many did you girls drink?"

"Ten bottles of red wine." Veronica answer. Jungkook look at her from head to toe.

"She's drunk. Though she look so normal." Lisa told him. "So we better send her away first."

He paid the barman and walk toward them.

"I'll handle her." Jay offers and Jungkook frown.

"You are drunk as well."

"I can drive." Veronica said and fish her keys on her purse but it falls down on the floor. "Oops."

Lisa laugh girlishly.

"She's drunk."

"Who said that I am drunk?" She was about to pick it but she nearly fall down on the floor. Jay had wrapped his arm around her waist line before she falls and he hold her. She did reek of wine.

"You are going to take her but—you also had a drink." Jungkook said.

"I have a driver." He said and pick her keys. Lisa nudge Jungkook indicating something.

"Okay." Jungkook thought that it was their round to do it so he pick up Lisa and carried her like a bride.

So what is it that you hate most? For Veronica it must be men. It must be her father. But when Jay wrapped his arms around her and mutter in her ear, 'I got you' she suddenly have a different view toward men. Jay pick her up and she closed her eyes.

She heard voices around and then Jay's baritone voice talking to his driver. He put her inside and she sigh on the soft car seat. She started unbuttoning her shirt and he look at the rear mirror where his driver is busy putting his seat belt on. He stop her hands and she pushes his hands away.

Damn it. She felt so hot at that moment so he adjusted the air conditioner and pointed it to her. Soon, they arrive in her condo building. He carried her like her weight is nothing with her keys in his hand. He open the two locks.

Soon, he put her to bed and she started removing her clothes. So he help her with it. He sigh on the beautiful view. He never thought that her sexy lacey underwear would be like a heaven. So he also remove few of his clothes and went to the bathroom to fetch a basin with water when he got out he almost drop the basin when she comes into his sight.

She's naked from head to toe lying there sexily. She's a goddess. But damn it. He quickly put the basin on the side table and he grab the covers and cover her body. She moan and try to pushes it away. He turn on the air conditioner to max.

He sat down beside her and started wiping her whole body. So be it. He cover the most important parts of her body and started wiping off the sweats. He couldn't help but to bend down and kiss her porcelain like skin. If this naked woman would respond to him—he may not stop himself. But he continued wiping her body.

After he's done, he cover her with the silk sheet and fix his mess in her room. He hang his clothes and put her clothes in the laundry even her underwear. He then drag his tired body beside her. He pull the silk sheet to his body that he shared with her. He reach her waist and hugged it. He never did hug her this naked, but had hugged her in very thin clothes.