79. The Fan of the Great Madam

Rose And Jimin are in the middle of love making when her phone suddenly rings. The ring tone indicates that it was a red alert. She ignored it for a while and mutter to him that it was something urgent and they finish it quickly. She immediately run off to the bathroom while he's also getting ready. In three minutes, she got out from the walk-in closet that is connected to the bathroom already in suit.

"Where are you going?" She asked as she tie her hair into pony tail.

"Whatever it is, you aren't safe. Do you really think that I will just sleep while you are in a great danger?" He started calling his own agents.

"Hubby, this is my own matter."

"Sorry, honey, but I have to make sure that you are monitored by me." She didn't argue back and instead of pouting in front of him. She gave him a kiss and she call back Tequila as she went to the garage while her house security get ready her bike.

"Boss, one of our outlet has been attack." Jasmine indicates the location. Then she send an immediate message to Lisa and other A-Special Agents near the location.

Before she put her helmet on, he grabbed her chin and kiss her.

"Be careful." She nodded. "I'll monitor you." She smile seductively on his overprotectiveness.

She start the motorbike and drove out from the villa. It was like she was racing with the wind as it only took her fifteen minutes to get there though it was 100 kilometers away and with a little traffic. Just when she got there, Lisa also just arrived with her masks on.

jungkook was online as well but he has a little problem. Their security access has been hacked. So he's now fighting with the hacker with his own hacking skills. He was cursing when he found out that there are at least ten hackers that was hired just to attack their training outlet.

There are few on-train agents that have been hurt. No one was reported to be down. Though those on training were still far away from what agents are, they still know how to protect themselves. Their training was like a training of assassins. On that way, they could compete to anyone.

"Big Boss, this is a planned attack." Whiskey calculated. Though before Whiskey had said it, she already knew it was a planned attack just to trap them. She wanted to laugh for being a little stupid for gathering her A-Special. She dismiss the plan and gather her army around to corner them.

They suddenly heard shrills inside.Shrills of their on-training agents. She, Lisa, Whiskey, Jasmine and Brandy. The five of them enter first and Jungkook told them to break the glass. But since the glass was a little too thick, Tequila have to use a small device bomb and stick it on the glass. In three seconds the glass shattered and they all enter swiftly.

"I am already inside!" Jungkook said excitedly. "Those hackers are just chickens, they receive dicks from me."

"Could you please!" Lisa hissed at Jungkook's word.

"Hey, baby, don't be too innocent." Jungkook said back. Lisa just shut up and ignore him.

"Mimosa," Jasmine called the Big Boss. "Your orders?" he asked. She type on the small keyboard on her wrist.

"Save those asses and give them souvenir."

"Got it!" They nods and Jasmine order their agents to get in by groups.

Lisa and Mimosa take their own ways. They had link minds even though it was too risky, they are willing to risk their safety just to save those kids. They are going to save those kid's asses.

Mimosa pull out her gun and started firing those men in black outfit with the red line on their arm as an emblem of their group. They dare to attack her children—the heirs and heiress of her army. The next generation.