30. Obsessive Compulsive

Jennie was packing their clothes while Taehyung is busy on his computer after he ate his breakfast. She packed it neat like she had OCD. She always like things that are in order. It started when she was twelve years old.

"What do you want to wear today?"

"I can wear anything, darling." He said without glancing at her.

She knows what his likes and dislikes are and would forever remember it. He had once saved her from rapists and now, she was his girlfriend. She stopped what she's doing with the reminder of her dirty past. She tries to cover her body remembering those bad things. On the other side, she didn't know that Taehyung was watching her from his computer. Something did happen and he couldn't ignore it. She ran to the bathroom locked it and sat down on the corner.

She closed her eyes and hear voices in her head.

"Come, it's just a game..." Her mother said. "Here's what you are going to do." She showed the camera in front of the monitor. "Do whatever the man on the computer told you. Then we could go anywhere you wanted." Her mother promised.

Tears roll down her face, her whole body was shaking as she remembers. She's shaking right now because she knew that those things she did was wrong. She was selling her body at a young age. Why did she do it?

"Jennie." Taehyung knocks on the door. She didn't respond. "Jennie." He calls calmly.

She exhales and take time to comfort herself. But it took too long and Taehyung got anxious as time pass by, He have call the butler for the key to the bathroom. She didn't hear it so she remained sitting there trying to calm herself.

Too late, Taehyung opened the door and found her in that awkward situation. She bit her lower lip and shove her face on her knees. Kneeling on one of his legs, he reached her pinky finger gently. They stayed like that for a while and then he speaks.

"Jennie, I am here. Talk to me." He said slowly and gently full of worry. She smiled nervously and shook her head.

"N-nothing. It's nothing. Totally nothing." She stutters. He only looked at her with worried face and didn't say a thing. "I am fine."

"Then why did you lock yourself here?" He talked to her as gentle as if he was talking to a baby. "Do you want us to leave right now?" she lifted her face and look at him vulnerably. "Tell me. You can tell me anything. I am your half now. Remember that."

She bit her lower lip to control her tears but it still rolls down her cheeks. Drops of her tears are in perfect form, he never saw someone who could still tear beautifully yet it was heart breaking. He wiped her tears.

"Why are you so good to me, Taehyung?"

"Because, I am into you. That only means that I want you and no one else. You can even call it love." He lovingly caresses her soft hair. "I don't know how much pain you are feeling but it pains me seeing you like this." As he confessed those words, his heart ache so much like it was crumpled and drained until to the last drop of his blood.

Suddenly, she didn't know what to say. Her cold body felt the warmth from his words and through his touch. Is her love enough for him? What about her past? She was shivering remembering it again. He pulled her into his arms and she sigh in relief from the warmth that he's giving.

"I don't know what to do." She started sobbing.

"Shhh, we can do something about that. There's always a solution, my doll. Let's get ready so we could leave. Okay?" She nodded obediently. "I settled a condo for us. Near on our work place so I could take care of you."