122. First Heartbreak

Lisa pack up the last piece of her clothes and glance outside the window. They have lots of information that have gathered and its time for them to chill out and keep away from their enemy's eyes for like a month. It's almost nine months after they left their country.

"Let's go." Irene scanned his eyes around and make sure that there will be no evidence left.

???

Jungkook took Eunice to the mall since she asked him to and wanted his comment about the dress that she's going to buy. Eunice is one of the members of socialite and a daughter of a Congressman. Jungkook's friendship with her was like most friends. Since he has a vibe with her like she's a sister to him.

"That one is good." He said and tap on his phone checking his emails and other stuffs. If it was Lisa he would probably focus all of his attention on her. She doesn't like shopping and he likes shopping clothes for himself so she could wear it after their love making. But now, two months had past since he became friends with Eunice.

"You think so?" Eunice asked and he nodded.

Eunice went to the dressing room and fit it. Then Jungkook call Rose.

"Hey, can I bring my friend for tonight's birthday celebration of your hubby?"

"No." She said coldly.

"Why? But she knows about it and she's a nice girl."

"Yeah, okay. Whatever." Rose said nonchalantly. "It was supposed be a small gathering for my hubby."

"Eunice is already choosing a dress for later."

"Okay. Whatever Jungkook. At least you moved on already from Lisa."

Jungkook's heart suddenly ache. He hasn't moved on. He's just spending few of his time with a friend while waiting for her. He hasn't fck Eunice and he wasn't interested on getting laid anymore if it wasn't Lisa.

"I'll see you later."

Eunice heard Jungkook talking to someone on the phone and she was pleased on hearing that he agreed to be his muse in the gathering. Since it's Park Jimin's birthday, only few would be there. Jimin's wife settled it for him and she wants to have Jungkook all for herself.

He is single and she is single and she's willing to give herself to him and bare his babies since he has lots of money and connection. It would be a big help for her daddy and she'll live in luxury her whole life.

Bam is always with them since Jungkook don't want to leave the dog. She actually hate dogs but since she has to get along to him, she have to get along with the dirty and ugly beast. Versace seemed calmed and doesn't sniffle on her dirt yet.

After buying the dress and the shoes where he pay for it, she wrapped her arm on his arm while on the other hand, he's hold Bam's lace. He just let her since he treats her like a sister. But it was a good step though. She's close to him.

"Where do you want to eat?" He asked and his mood seemed like changed.

"Let's go to vegan today. I don't want to ruin my diet." He nodded.

Soon, they are in a vegan restaurant. She ate too little, Jungkook note it and told her that it is okay to eat more. Eunice is skinny and thought to herself that she was sexy. But for Jungkook, sexy would be Lisa. Her body was perfect. Fit and athletic.

Eunice's body would also be good and make men droll but he wasn't that interested. After eating, they went to the parking lot for them to leave. Jungkook open the car door for her. But before she get it. She thought that it might be the best moment for both of them.