66. Lisa stole my heart

"Where's Lisa?" Taehyung asked as he put down the dish that he prepare.

"Well, she said that she's busy." Jungkook said. "But can I have few take outs?" He look at the famishing foods.

"Of course."TAEHYUNG nodded. "I'll call my wife."

Jungkook slump on the chair and get annoyed. Both of his siblings are married and he was the only one left. Damn it. He texted Lisa and she said that she's already home and can't come. Soon, Taehyung and Jennie came.

Taehyung immediately pull a chair for his wife and make sure that she's sitting properly and even put a cushion for her to seat. Jungkook wanted to stab the roasted chicken. So much PDA. Even Rose and Jimin are showing it in front of the single man.

"So, what are we celebrating?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung pop out a champagne.

"We are celebrating, because Jungkook you will be an uncle soon."

Rose patted Jungkook to comfort him.

"Woah! Seriously?" He was too surprised and got too much reaction than a father would. "I will think of names!"

Jennie giggles and Taehyung was relieved that she is finally laughing. It's been few weeks since he last hear her laugh.

"Will it be triplets?" Jungkook asked excitedly. Taehyung shook his head.

"We still don't know if it will be tripled like us." Taehyung affectionately touch Jennie's hand. "But one is okay... so it wouldn't be hard for Jennie."

"That's very thoughtful. I am now start thinking on how to impregnate Lisa."

Rose's face darkens and she reach the knife quickly and pointed it to Jungkook. Rose's card was Lisa. She's one of the aces that she's holding when it comes to EPUA's mission. She shape Lisa to be their weapon and the best weapon for killing and gathering information.

"The time that you dated Lisa messes the plan." Taehyung said. Jimin was just listening and then calmed his wife. He didn't ask anything on what they are talking about and it was like he was already part of it though they never directly said that they are in a secret organization.

"I've never fallen in love but Lisa already stole my heart. Can you do something about that?" Jungkook said as he ate his salad and just glance at the knife Rose is holding. When it comes to Lisa, he wouldn't get scared of Rose's threat.

"Jungkook, seriously, did you asked Lisa about those things? Is she ready to love you?"

"I told her and I am willing to wait. Did she sign a contract regarding marriage?" He asked Jungkook. "As far as I know, she didn't sign any."

"It's classified." Taehyung stand his point for his sister who don't want to talk and seemed like trying to calm herself. Jungkook was taken aback so there is a contract about that.

"Did—Did she—" He look at Rose still baffled. "Rose, did she sign a contract."

"You are so f-cking noisy!" Rose shouts at him. Jennie was surprised and even Jimin. Taehyung smack his forehead. Damn it.

"Rose your vocals." He warns. She exhales and Jungkook was taken aback from her sudden shout and from the revelation of the contract that Lisa signed. Jennie didn't say anything, she just kept quiet. "Damn you guys, this was supposed to be a celebration. Don't stress out my wife here."

"Sorry." jungkook sit properly. How did their conversation get to the point that Rose have to shout? For Jungkook's stupidity and on how the two manage to reveal it over dinner and leak a classified information of EPUA. But Taehyung's maids' mouth are zip about it and they are already in their quarters waiting for them to finish the dinner.