9. Overslep

"!" he scowl and then close his eyes and calm himself. "Okay." He suddenly said. "We will find it out ourselves. That person will pay." He never fail on his plans and this is the first time for a long time.

"As you wish."

He was now in puzzle. Who would it that be? Based on how the seller cooperate in just few hours, it was someone bigger than him. Another gangster? He got lot of real estate and that land was one of his obsession. It got the very great view and it was great one for building a Bar House.

He pick up his things and when he got out, he saw three identical people coming out from one of the VIPs. They all look serious even Jungkook who was usually playful and a usual black sheep of the family.

"Future brother-in-law." Jungkook said casually.

She only glance at her and walk past him like he never really exist. He sneer and Taehyung just nod at him as they followed her downstairs to the counter. They were immediately served by the barman efficiently and without words he knew what to serve.

Hmm, odd. He's been here for quite long and he never saw the three of them appear in the bar at the same time. And it seemed that the barman was friendly toward them. He walk to the counter ignoring females and sat down on the stool. The three of them was showing a cold aura that no one can even come across their line. And he join them. It was quite a scary thing for few people.

No one of them are speaking as the three of them drink their mimosa at the same time and has quite the same mannerism. The three of them are drumming on the counter table with their right hand. He chuckled on the sight and drank his brandy.

"You three are quite adorable. And I hate to say it."

Jungkook and Taehyung laugh and since she was in the middle, the two of them put their arms at her at the same time.

"Find yourself a twin." Taehyung said and she just sneer. Seems she's in a little good mood.

"I think I am unable to find a twin myself. But," he even lean a little to look closely at his fiancée. "We will make twin or triplets as well." Taehyung and Jungkook chokes on their saliva and the barman seemed to laugh about it. She only glance at him and sipped on her mimosa.

"How dare you say that?" Jungkook said coldly. He only smile and prop his elbow on the counter and admire his fiancée.

After a while two men approach them and greet them casually. He frown when it is the man from before. He smile at her adorably like a baby brother.

"What's our reward?" The man in ink hair and brushed up hair. Tall and lean and in white coat asked her. She type something on her phone and then his phone chimes and he punch the air in excitement. "You are the best baby!" he winks and left.

The man with him in blonde hair. Serious and bow at her brothers and then left.

"Did that man just called my fiancée, baby?" He asked Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Yup. He did. That's his call name on her. We can't seem to stop him from calling her that."

"Who is he?" They never mentioned a name and probably ignored him. He get up and grabbed her by hand. "I am taking her to my unit since it's late."

"No!" Jungkook and Taehyung stop him. She pushes her brothers and just go along with him since everyone are gossiping about them.

Jungkook and Taehyung just finish their drink and left as well. Not entertaining a single of them.

His phone chimes and he look at it.

Wife: You're drunk. I'll drive.

He grins and open the door at the driver seat for her. She drove his Audi really fast. He hold her thigh and told her to calm down. She didn't slow down. She didn't even react on his touch. They reach his unit and he told her the parking.