106. Happy wife, happy life

Rose hung up from Irene's call. Jimin heard her talking to her agents. It was a good step that she's slowly opening up. He hugged her from behind and kisses her nape. She looks so dazzling and elegant for his interview.

Of course, he wanted her to be there in the New York Times interview and other interviews that are lining up to him. She chose it carefully where he could show his power. Francisco's threat to her brother in Manhattan was something that she wouldn't want to happen again.

"You smell good." He mutter seductively. She grin and nudge him.

"I can't let you ruin my dress now. Interview first before you flirt."

"Okay... let's make the interview quick so we can visit a special place?"

She turn to him and tilt his head, questioning the place that they are going to visit. She has no idea. He scoop her face that only has a little make up. It was too beautiful. He love it more when she didn't wear any make up. He kisses her supple lips and kiss it again and again until Sabrina pushes him and told him to behave.

"But—I don't care if we are late..."

"No. Let's go." She pick her purse and drag his hand out from their hotel. He was pouting as he let her drag him until they reach the main entrance of the hotel and an Audi came to pick them up. The valet open the door for them and he's still frowning.

She patted his head and pull it to her shoulders.

"Go take a nap—I'll satisfy you later." She mutter.

"You promise that." He cuddle on her like a baby and she smile almost laughing and she kisses his top head.

The invincible tycoon known as Park Jimin is now acting like a baby in front of his wife. If anyone would see this they will surely frown but who cares? They both know that it is the way to show affection at each other.

The traffic in New York was jammed a little but after ten minutes it goes back to the flow. Soon they arrived at the studio. It wasn't a live interview but they are filming it. She sat down gracefully at the corner as the woman who open her trench coat back then in front of them was in a little awkward situation since she's going to interview Park Jimin.

Rose was playful and wanted the woman to be anxious and feel awkward since she tried to seduce her husband in front of her. Beatrice James still had manage to wear a little revealing clothes. It still shows her cleavage and men droll over her in the studio but Gabriel was cool and his eyes always search for his wife. She winks at him and he would smile and wink her back.

That was captured by the videographer. Soon the interview started and he answer right.

"Who inspire you to launch big this year? I mean, around the world, they are talking about the grand launching you make."

"It's all for my wife." He said as he look at Rose. Rose smile lopsidedly.

"Can you tell us, how or why?" Beatrice asked in very professional way.

"I have been planning this launching a very long time and this year—I had a chance to launch it in a perfect way because of my darling wife. Why would a husband work hard? For me, I work hard to give my wife everything she wants. Back then, I worked hard to gain a lot in business and then I thought—why am I working too hard all for nothing—then she came—and I realize that I have been working too hard because it was a preparation to be her husband."

"That's very romantic." Beatrice said and everyone were shock at Jimin's words. "We all admire how you pamper your wife."

"There's a saying that I heard somewhere: "Happy wife, happy life." And everyone laugh on the quote. It was the truth after all. If the wife is always happy—there will be no headache.