76. Overprotective Husband

Jennie was cleaning their room when a maid inform her that someone was here to see her. A friend they say. So she tidied up herself and went downstairs. Her face darkens as she saw Olivia with her slutty dress almost revealing everything.

"Who let her in?" She asked the maid.

"Madam, the guards let her in. Since she said you are her friend."

"She's not my friend." She said. "Please escort her outside." She said.

"Jennie, right?" Olivia stood. "I am here just to warn you about something." She pull out something from her bag and toss it. "These are my photos and Taehyung's. You see, Taehyung love me so much that he dote on me more than anyone else. I hope you can see for yourself."

Jennie clenches her fist as her nails dug on her palm just to control her anger. She breath slowly, keep her composure and stare directly at the woman.

"That was your past with him. I have nothing to do with it. Besides, Taehyung married me, which only means that he love me which is present tense and his love for you was past tense."

Olivia get annoyed on her calmness. She then, open the envelope and scattered the photos of her and Taehyung. Being all lovey dovey. There are also photos of her and him that are lewd—like photos of them before and after ending their love making. Photos, something came back to her.

It was the moment when Janine throw her lewd photos. Her stomach crunches and she wanted to puke. It was disgusting. What she sees in the photos wasn't Taehyung and Olivia's lewd photos but her lewd photos. Her trauma triggered.

Jennie almost puke on those photos but she remain composed. The maid immediately call Jennie's body guards that were roaming in the garden. They came in running as they enter and both of them immediately pull Olivia away.

"How dare you show up here in front of the Madam!" The guard that has been assigned by Taehyung personally scowl the woman. Their main priority is to protect Jennie and the baby and to make sure that nothing would make her mood sour.

"Take your filthy hands away from me!" Olivia struggle. "I can walk on my own."

Jennie remain standing though her face was pale and she's not talking. The maids started picking up the photos and put it back in the envelope. Jennie run upstairs with tears and she immediately walk briskly to the bathroom and started puking in the toilet bowl.

"Madam?" The maid that followed her immediately comforted her and rubbed her back. She call Taehyung while Jennie is vomiting and her mind was elsewhere. "Sir, something happened." She told him the details of everything that happened.

Taehyung was in the middle of the meeting when his phone rings and it was a call from home. He answered it immediately since he never receive a call from the house. He only told them to call when there's an emergency so it must be an emergency.

His eyes dilated when the maid informed him about it. He clenches his fist and hang up. His sudden move makes everyone in the room fear him. His devious aura almost make them pee in their pants.

"Meeting adjourn."

He stands and make quick strides outside the conference room. He immediately call the standby chopper to take him home in just ten minutes, he arrive and he immediately walk briskly to the master's bedroom.

He saw two maids going in and out from the master's bedroom with basin and tray. He gets in and found her curled up on the bed and shuddering. He immediately sat down beside her and reach her forehead. She's burning up. She never really burn up like this. He caress her hair and called their family doctor.