93. Next Wedding?

Rose and Jimin had arrive just on time for the dinner. Taehyung and Jennie are already in the living room. As soon as Rose saw Jennie her eyes widens. Jennie's stomach was swollen. Damn it, her brother is good at making babies. She wanted one but—it's not yet their time for that.

Jimin also eyed Jennie's stomach and glance at Rose. Then he murmur in her ear.

"I'll make babies with you after you are done with your stuffs." She grin and started kissing his face.

"Where's Jungkook?" Taehyung asked her father who greeted them.

Seojin's face lightens seeing Rose and Taehyung and he was over joyed to see Jennie pregnant. He said that it might be triplets and that's when Taehyung make an announcement that it was twins. It was good then.

"Extra careful Taehyung. Jennie needs a lot of calcium and iron. When your mom was pregnant with the three of you—it was hard carrying the three of you but we were overjoyed when the three of you came into this world." Seojin said. "Where's Jungkook?" He asked. Taehyung cleared his throat and they didn't say anything.

They already know what's keeping Jungkook in his room. Bam run down from stairs and jump in front of Rose. Rose kneel down and started scratching Bam's chin. After what seemed like thirty minutes that they stay in the living room and chatting with each other Jungkook walk down stairs with Lisa.

He was too cheerful and he even greet Rose with hug and kisses even Jimin who flinches on Jungkook's greetings. Jungkook even gave Jennie a big hug and kisses on cheeks after he had recover from his surprise on her big stomach. He even hold it and press his ears to hear inside.

"Okay that's enough." Taehyung pushes him away.

"I'm going to be an uncle!" he said and even hugged his brother. "Good job bro."

"He's over joyed." Taehyung told Jennie and Jennie just giggle.

Lisa gave her boss a look and Rose just shrugged. Then Chloe enters with paper bags of Dior in her hands.

"Did you just finish shopping at this time?" Seojin asked as he greets her. "Go upstairs and change. We're going to have dinner."

"I just ate my dinner outside." Chbloe said and walk upstairs.

Rose eyed the Dior brand and Lisa gave her a sign about something. Rose immediately got it. Lisa must have witness Chloe meeting with Francisco. Their dinner wasn't that grand but simple yet the dishes includes the triplet's favorites.

Rose was feeding her husband since he's been tired from his loads of work. His vice-president also the COO was on vacation leave so he have to handle few matters.

"Congratulation on the growing business." Seojin said to Jungkook and Taehyung.

"It was actually Rose's visions." Taehyung said.

"As expected of my Princess." Seojin complimented Rose. She just nod and sipped on her wine.

"Rose is very much creative in her way."Jimin said.

"She got it from her mom." Seojin replied. It was the first time that they had talk about their mother over dinner. Rose didn't react much and just remain cool.

"Uhm, Dad. I was thinking, would this house be mine soon?" Immediately Jungkook said that, everyone stayed quiet and Lisa stopped eating. "I mean, my siblings have their own houses and I am still living here—when I get married I also need a house."

"This house is already named after the three of you. As well as the Hyein Mansion." Seojin said.

"Ohhh... so I can choose where to stay since my two siblings already have their own house."