100. She missed him like Summer in the Winter

Switzerland

Irene and Lisa live in a hotel building with many people. Both of them are practicing their breathing underwater. Holding their breath and planning the whole facility of the Plant. irene and lisa planned well the safety measures of the facility that has lots of toxic chemicals that could kill a person or at worse make someone have a disability.

Suddenly, someone knock on the door. irene hid a gun under his shirt and sign Lisa to stay. Though lisa was an A-Special Agent he wouldn't let a woman go first to take the bait. He peek at the peep hole just to see a man in a blonde ragged hair and big glasses. He open it still with chains.

"Hey!" He greet cheerfully and lifted the brief case. "I'm your new roommate." He open his leather jacket to sow EPUA's logo. irene first check the man from head to toe and he closes the door then unlock the chains.

He open the door for the man and the first thing that the man saw was lisa sitting on the sofa. He remove his disguise glasses and gawk at her. She's like a Sakura in the cold winter. She has those cold eyes that could kill a person but it seductively brushes past him.

irene stood in front of him to block his sight to lisa.

"I'm Irene." He extend his hand and the man shook his hand with while his jaw drop and eyes dilated.

"Woah! The Legendary irene? The Big Boss's right hand?" irene nodded from his excitement.

"Then she's—"

"Lisa." He answer before he even complete his question. "You are?"

"Death." He said and then walk pass him and went too lisa and reach her hand. "I'm Death."

"I heard you." She said and didn't shook his hand. Good thing that their command in control arrived. She wanted to call Jungkook but he will surely detect her so she's fighting the urge to talk to him.

"Uhh, so." He sat down on the sofa in front of her and put his brief case down. "I heard that you are the legendary A-Special Agent."

"Hmm." She scroll on the website of Jungkook to see any updates on his photos but there's none.

"So... uhhh." He stammers.

"Don't disturb her." irene said. "Let me see what you've got."

Death immediately goes into action as he puts the brief case on the coffee table and took his laptop. He started typing on his laptop after opening it and he showed it to them. lisa stood and walk behind the man. It's the blueprint of the facility. Death had sent drones last night to analyze the facility and in a few moments, he finally found the blueprint of the facility.

"Is there a chance that you could hack their cameras?" irene asked.

"Yup. But we have to personally get in to their server first. I have to know their IP address and it will be easy."

lisa nodded.

"Do it now. I'll be in my room." She went to her room to sleep or probably think of him. She's been restless for a few days because of the urge to finish the mission and go back to him.

She never had this urge before. Whenever she goes to mission out of the country, she was never homesick. She would be willing to detour on the other continent and please herself by enjoying new sceneries.

"What's wrong with  Lisa? Is she always like that?" Death asked Irene. Irene only cross his arms and told him not to be nosy.

Lisa was holding her phone and staring at Jungkook's number. Soon, Irene enter her room and reach her phone.