Summary + Chapter 1

SUMMARY:

As a five-star chef, Wu Zijin once traveled to a fictional dynasty. Not only that, but he also crossed over and became a married man!

And his husband is still a "big and ugly" brother?

No, no, from the eyes of modern people, his husband is so handsome and handsome! ! !

So Wu Zijin started the road of coaxing his wife. That's right, it's just coaxing, whoever told him to wear the same name before Wu Zijin was not good to his husband at all, he has to be coaxed back!

Ning An knew that he was ugly since he was fourteen or five years old. He was not as slender as his other brothers, nor did they have their fair complexion and pretty face.

At the age of eighteen, he was sold to a gangster in the village, Wu Zijin, a slob who was four years older than him. He was nothing but Wu Zijin's slave and coolie.

He knew that Wu Zijin thought he was ugly, so he never touched him, and beat and scolded him every now and then.

But one day...

Ning An picked up the kitchen knife to cook.

Wu Zijin rushed out suddenly, "Hey, put it down quickly! This is a knife, what should I do if I cut my hand? Go, go, go to the dining table and wait, I will cook the meal."

Ning An: "?"

The next day, Ning An went to fetch water.

Wu Zijin yelled, "Mom, put down that bucket and let me do it! Cough, what, a bucket of water is too heavy, I'll do it."

Ning An: "??"

Ning An went to work in the fields.

Wu Zijin drifted past like a ghost, "Go home and rest, it's hot, what should I do if I get sunburnt? Be good, be good."

Ning An: "???"

"Move the stone cylinder? I'll do it, it's too heavy, what if I bump into you?"

"Huh? Chopping firewood? I'll go, there are snakes on the mountain, it's not safe."

"Huh? Why do you do so much for you? For sure! Fu Lang is here to pamper you!"

Hmm...he seems to have changed, a little strange.

However, Ning An smiled shyly, he really likes Wu Zijin now.

ps: The copywriting is abolished, here is the birth and demining, and the content should not be verified.

Warm and sweet pet article, absolutely no abuse! ! !

Content tags: childbirth, civilian life, farming text, sweet text

Search keywords: Protagonist: Wu Zijin, Ning An | Supporting role: | Others:

Reminder: Chapter display errors, such as related works, the first section, etc., will not affect reading!

Chapter 1 Really Fragrant This face is slapped.

Wu Zijin has been single for 30 years, that flower has bloomed and thanked again, and it took most of his life to determine the gender of his object.

No wonder he had been on a blind date for ten years, even being a loyal customer of Baihe.com couldn't save his marriage.

The relationship is good because Yuelao tied a man to the end of his red line!

"Old Wu, what did the old god say?" Wu Zijin's bad friend Xie Zhen called early in the morning to gossip.