Chapter 8 Make Money to support your husband.

Wu Zijin was lucky, when he arrived at the place just in time for those day laborers to get off work.

Chang Hu helped Wu Zijin unload his things.

Wu Zijin brought all the big wooden barrels and tubs from home.

There are more than half of the fungus in the four wooden basins and half of the barrel of juice.

Wu Zijin lifted the two layers of cloth on the wooden barrel, and a scent of cooking juice came out.

Wu Zijin poured all the minced garlic into the sauce. There was a lot of minced garlic, and the sauce became thicker. A smell of garlic wafted far away.

These guys almost all like to eat garlic, and they like the spiciness, which is different from chili.

"Brother, how do you sell this thing?" Several men couldn't help but came over and asked.

This employer is not very authentic, he only gives thick steamed buns and no food, and can only choke with water.

"Ten cents for a pot, and five bowls of mung bean soup." Wu Zijin gave a bowl of mung bean soup to the older person who asked the question first, and asked him to try it after looking at the honest man.

"Ha, it's delicious!" The man drank a bowl in one go, put down the bowl, wiped his mouth, and waved his hand at Wu Zijin.

"Brother, give me a pot of this dish!" In fact, most of the man went for the mung bean soup.

It happened that the bowl of mung bean soup was slightly sweet but not greasy. After drinking it, it was refreshing and very refreshing.

Of course, this dish smells delicious and it's cheap, so the guy doesn't mind buying a pot and trying it out.

Besides, one pot can be eaten by five or six people, and one person pays two pennies, which is worth it.

That's what Wu Zijin planned, otherwise he wouldn't give five bowls of mung bean soup with one dish. Isn't that five servings?

A man who does a long job is not as particular as a high-ranking official. It is normal for a group of people to eat in the same basin.

With this simple and honest man taking the lead, more people bought here.

Wu Zijin brought a lot of fungus this time, four pots plus two barrels.

"It's delicious! Hey, it's even better than the food in Huihe Building!" Wu Zijin's culinary skills are not superficial, and he naturally subdued the stomachs of these guys.

Some people bought a second time because one pot was not enough, and soon Wu Zijin's dishes were sold out.

However, there was still a lot of mung bean soup left, so Wu Zijin gave it to this group of people for free. It can be regarded as a gift, and let them patronize more later.

Sure enough, many of them chatted with Wu Zijin.

"We all belong to the same village. Our place suffered from drought this year, so the harvest will definitely not be good this year. Fortunately, Lizheng entrusted us with a relationship and let us find some work." A dark-skinned man ate while eating. Talk about the situation in their village.

"You have a good Lizheng." Wu Zijin sighed, "Our village is the same as yours, but unfortunately our Lizheng is getting old."

"Hey..." The man heard the words and sighed, not knowing what to say.

In the end, he could only pat Wu Zijin on the shoulder and said.

"Brother, it's not easy for you. We've been working here for two days. Your food is delicious and worth it. Just come here often these days."