Chapter 15 Vinegar jar Don't laugh in front of others!

Although it is not the case that the room leaked and it rained overnight, Wu Zijin encountered many things.

This side just started making money, and Dr. Lin came over there.

Dr. Lin heard about Wu Zijin beating those bastards, and also heard that the Wu family is now in charge of Ning An.

Doctor Lin also thought that Wu Zijin had really changed, so he told Wu Zijin what Ning An had prevented him from telling others.

"What! Old disease?" Wu Zijin couldn't believe his ears.

He originally thought that even if there was something wrong with Ning An's body, it could be rectified. Who would have thought that Ning An's cold had entered his body since he was a child.

This disease is deeply hidden, no matter how strong my brother is, he is not as strong as a man. Although they are stronger than women, they are still much more feminine than men, so they are also afraid of the cold.

And Ning An was stronger than his brother of the same age when he was a child, and he was also ugly. It would be nice if his parents could raise him as a waste, but how could they care for him to eat and dress warmly?

So Ning An's problem fell.

"This disease will get worse and more difficult to treat as it goes on, and it will even threaten your children." Dr. Lin did not scare Wu Zijin.

The cold weather is getting worse, Ning An may not be able to conceive a child in the future. Even if conceived, the child will be weaker than normal.

"Doctor Lin, is there a cure for this disease?" Wu Zijin asked Doctor Lin anxiously.

"Yes, there is an old friend of mine in this county. He is very good at treating this kind of cold air that enters the body and persists all year round. But..." Although Dr. Lin was able to recommend this person to Wu Zijin, the money for the treatment But also a lot.

Wu Zijin obviously understood what Dr. Lin was hesitating about.

"Money is not a problem. I'm planning to go to Zuihelou to work as a cook. Doctor Lin, if you have any requirements, just ask."

"I don't have any demands, but don't tell Ning An that I told you about this." Dr. Lin coughed dryly, stroking his beard and saying in embarrassment.

"I promised Ning An that I would not tell you this kid."

"I understand, thank you Dr. Lin." Wu Zijin cupped his hands to thank Dr. Lin.

No wonder Ning An didn't let him speak. At this time, their family didn't have much money, and Ning An's words would only make Wu Zijin worry and then desperately make money.

But, how could Ning An be willing?

"Husband is back?" When Wu Zijin came back, Ning An had already prepared meals for him.

"Husband, what does Zui He Lou say?" Wu Zijin went to that Zui He Lou to apply for a cook today, and he didn't know the result.

"There are a lot of people going there, and I have to wait two days to get in line." Zuihe Building is famous, so naturally there are many people going there.

Wu Zijin was ranked more than a hundred people away, and he might have to wait two days before it was his turn to go for the assessment.

"By the way, Zi'an, our family's fields are all tidied up, right?" There is still a month or two before the autumn harvest, and Ning'an should have hoeed all the grass twice at the end of summer.