Chapter 11 Beat him Can't control that bad mouth, he beat him until he shuts up!

"Crack." The wooden door was pulled open, revealing Ning An's gloomy face.

"Hehe, are you ugly, are you alive? You haven't opened the door for so long, are you deaf or dumb?" The bastard standing at the front with hanging eyes is a damned prostitute/thief.

A girl in the village was harmed by him before, so she committed suicide.

It's a pity that the girl lost her parents since she was a child, and has been living with her aunt's house. Later, when she had that incident, it was suppressed by Liu Feng with some money.

Now that they dare to insult themselves like this, it was Wu Zijin who took the lead.

Don't look at Wu Zijin as a lazy guy who loves cheating when he gambles. However, he is the boss of the gangsters in the village.

Because Wu Zijin once pushed these guys to the ground and rubbed them hard, because they thought Wu Zijin liked Ning An at first, and even praised Ning An.

This was like stabbing a hornet's nest, and because of this, Ning An was hated by these guys.

They thought that if it wasn't for Ning An, if they hadn't praised this ugly guy, they wouldn't have been beaten up by Wu Zijin.

So, do what you like. Every time they saw Ning An, they would insult him severely.

Ning An ignored them before because it was unnecessary.

What if you refute it? Even if they refute them, they will not become good-looking, and Wu Zijin will not treat him well.

But it's different now.

The husband said, if he is not a good person, he will be beaten to death!

"Why, why..." Ning An's face was gloomy and frightening, which stopped Liu Feng's swearing.

"Are you blind? Can't see such a hot day? Hurry up and let our brothers in!" Liu Lai who was behind Liu Feng was so blind that he couldn't see Ning An's face, and he blindly expressed to him Brother Liu Feng regained face.

"Heh." Ning An was so angry that he sneered again and again.

His husband is not here today, if he puts these bastards in, will his reputation be ruined?

No matter how ugly he is, he is still a brother! No matter what, no one is allowed to ruin his reputation and his husband's reputation!

"What are you waiting for, ah!" As soon as Liu Lai opened his mouth, a shoulder pole slammed into his face!

Liu Feng, who was standing in front, even heard the whirring sound of the shoulder pole passing by him.

"Oh——" Liu Lai was knocked to the ground all of a sudden, and the bright red blood spit out with half a broken tooth.

If it was other bastards, like the one from Li Zheng's family, Ning An might not know how to do it yet. After all, it is not easy to deal with afterwards.

But for these trash, Ning An didn't say anything even if they broke their legs.

The reason why they run rampant in this village is that they have a bit of bad money. Many people give some money to make big things into small things, and small things into small things.

What's more, they specifically pick a brother in the family, or a family with only one girl.

Because there are not many nosy or well-meaning people in this village to help.

Even if there is, they can't help them for a lifetime, nor can they guard them all the time.

As soon as he relaxes, these bastards have the opportunity to start harming people.