Chapter 14 Wu Zijin intends to apply for a job as a cook in Zui He Lou.

"Don't tell me, brother, this food you made is really delicious." Chang Hu told the truth, Wu Zijin's food is really delicious.

"This dried bean curd is what you sold yesterday, right?" Chang Hu said how he smelled so good yesterday on Wu Zijin's cart.

"Brother, do you have any more? I'll buy some back." Chang Hu took out some copper coins and wanted to buy some back.

There are parents in his family, just let the two old people try it too.

"No, no, no. Brother Chang wants to eat, just take it home." Ning An made some more for Chang Hu.

He knew that Chang Hu was helpful to his husband, so he would ask him to help some husbands in the future. So Ning An decided to give Chang Hu some dried tofu.

Wu Zijin thought so too. It happened that he was not good at pushing and refusing to deliver things with others, so Ning An helped him a lot.

Wu Zijin thought happily, he really has a good wife at home~

Ning An gave way to Chang Hu for a while, but Chang Hu finally lost. Although he took things for nothing, he made up his mind in his heart that he would help Wu Zijin more in the future.

Look, this is the honest man.

Seeing that he had collected dried beans, Ning An smiled and chatted with him for a while.

Chang Hu remembered this while talking about it.

"Oh, I almost forgot the business." Chang Hu slapped his forehead and took out a cloth bag from his arms.

"Brother Wu, this is the money you dropped yesterday, and Wei Zi took it back for you. Did you check if it was missing?"

"No need to check, I believe Brother Chang and Brother Wei." Wu Zijin handed the money directly to Ning An.

Ning An's eyes sparkled, and he handed over the money to himself... His husband is really...

But Wu Zijin had no idea. Isn't the money you earn just for your own wife? Nothing to be surprised about.

It's just that he forgot that in this ancient place, money was controlled by the head of the family.

Wu Zijin acquiesced that Ning An was the master of the family.

From now on, when others came to ask Wu Zijin for help with anything, they had to ask Ning An first.

Of course, for this point, Wu Zijin said that he couldn't wish for it.

"Hey, Brother Wu, you really have changed." Chang Hu bared his teeth.

Don't talk about giving Ning An the money he earned, it's good that he doesn't ask Ning An for money.

Wu Zijin smiled and said nothing.

Isn't this what it should be. The core in this body has been changed, so can this person stay the same?

"By the way, Brother Chang, please tell me about the Zuihelou again." Wu Zijin put his mind on Zuihelou.

If he wants to make a lot of money, he can't just sell small dishes. He has to save up the money quickly, and then open a restaurant by himself.

Let Ning An be the proprietress when the time comes, hehe~~

Chang Hu naturally didn't know what unscrupulous things Wu Zijin was thinking. He actually told Wu Zijin what he knew in detail.

"The Zuihe building is said to be opened by a rich young man from the south of the Yangtze River, and it is the kind that can be found in many places." The Zuihe building in their county is really nothing compared to the one in the capital. Far.

"And I heard that the boss of Zuihelou is as rich as a country." Chang Hu quietly gossiped.

Well, then he must not be short of money. Wu Zijin thought so, and estimated that his recipes could fetch a good price.

"However, Brother Wu, if you're quite the cook of the Zuihelou, you may be in some trouble."

"It's not that your craftsmanship is not good, but that Zuihelou has too many requirements."

Their selection of cooks not only requires the cooks to have their own original dishes, but also to be able to cook one hundred and eight different styles of dishes!

This is not the most difficult part, the most difficult thing is that the 108 dishes come from nine different places.

There are many cooks who learn the unique dishes of a certain place, but no matter how good the dishes are, they don't use them.

Wu Zijin nodded knowingly.

The variety of dishes makes it easy for guests to eat meals that suit their own tastes. After all, there are many businessmen traveling around at this time.

It is not easy to eat hometown food in other places, so they are willing to buy it even if it is more expensive.

Wu Zijin made up his mind that he was going to apply for the job as a cook in Zuihelou!