Chapter 19 Cooperation I help you get started, you help me take care of Ziqiu.

"I'll take a look at you. I heard that you're going to apply for the job as the cook of this Zuihe building, so I'll come and take a look." Ming Ge'er slightly curved his lips, and stretched out his hand to smooth the folds on Mu Wei's lapel.

"Um, I don't have one." Mu Wei scratched his head with some guilt, and said in a little embarrassment.

"I'm here to find fault." Mu Wei didn't hide it at all.

"Brother Ming, you also know that I can't cook."

"I came here just because I knew about it." Brother Ming stretched out his slender fingers and pointed at Mu Wei's forehead, feeling quite resentful.

"You, you can't listen to your second brother next time."

"Well, I won't listen! Brother Ming won't listen, so I won't listen!" Mu Wei held Brother Ming's hand, looking like a wife and slave, making his teeth ache.

"Did you cause trouble for Mr. Wu? Did you apologize to Mr. Ming?" Brother Ming let Mu Wei hold his hand and led him to the assessment site.

"Yes, but he didn't promise to teach me." Like a big dog that has lost its bones, Mu Wei's tail, which was usually happily wagging, drooped, listlessly unable to raise his spirits.

"You make trouble for others, and you still want others to teach you, you..." Brother Ming really didn't know what to say.

"Oh, Brother Ming, don't be angry, don't be angry!" Mu Wei quickly comforted him.

Brother Ming's body can't help getting angry or something, but he can't get angry.

"I'm going to take the blame!" Mu Wei was so anxious that he even suppressed the few idioms in his stomach.

"Come back!" Brother Ming grabbed Mu Wei who was about to run away.

"Let's talk about it after the assessment is over, aren't you going to cause trouble for others?" Brother Ming pinched Mu Wei angrily.

You idiot, what should I do? It really made him worry.

"Hehehe..." Mu Wei rubbed his head, but he didn't realize that he was stupid as hell, but he realized that his brother Ming was really smart!

On Wu Zijin's side, he watched the dog-abuse interaction between the two people wholeheartedly.

Right now, my heart is full. Show affection, hum! Let's see if he doesn't make that Mu Wei bleed!

However, woo woo woo, think about Zi'an.

The first day of review was over like this, and the people in Zuihelou actually already had a conclusion in their minds.

Wu Zijin saw the joy of several people trying the food, and the stone in his heart dropped.

It seems that the position of the cook can't escape.

He strikes while the iron is hot and asks the drunk co-owner to buy the tomato sauce he made. There is no way, after all, the jars and ingredients are from Zuihelou.

"No money, just take it!" Su Song was very generous, and gave it away with a wave of his hand.

After all, in this Zuihe building, he, the head chef, can still manage a jar and a few tomatoes.

"Thank you, Mr. Su." Wu Zijin thanked, but he didn't see the sympathetic eyes of Chen Qiu and Wen Xing beside him.

Boy, is there any reason in this world to take things for nothing? This Su Song is giving you something, but he wants to pester you to learn how to cook.