Chapter 38 Preparing for the evening ceremony

Ning An, who knew that he was going to take over Brother Ming's business when he first came together, was completely dumbfounded.

"Me? I can't do it myself." Ning An shook his head decisively at her husband.

It's not that he's too unconfident, it's that he knows that he can't handle such a big business by himself.

"It's okay, Mu Wei and the others arranged a few people to help you, that's fine." Wu Zijin also knew Ning An's worries, but fortunately Mu Wei found a few close people to help Ning An before he left.

"What's wrong with Brother Ming? This illness came too suddenly." Ning An was also quite worried about Brother Ming.

Brother Ming can be regarded as his half master, and the two of them usually chat very well. The two of them can be regarded as close friends, and Ning An was also quite worried about Brother Ming's accident.

"I don't know, it seems to be the root of an old disease. Mu Wei didn't explain exactly what's going on." Wu Zijin didn't know what happened to Brother Ming either.

Mu Wei came in a hurry, and only told them to take over the business affairs, and didn't say anything else.

However, looking at his sad, exhausted and haggard appearance, I think Brother Ming's illness is quite serious this time.

"Let's do a good job here, don't let them worry, let Mu Wei take Brother Ming to take a good look." Ning An thought for a while and said.

"I've almost done the work here for Doctor Mu. No, I'll quit my job here tomorrow and concentrate on doing business." Doctor Mu's medicinal materials are almost ready, and the nephew of the old servant's family came to help again two days ago. coming.

To be honest, now that Ning An is staying with Dr. Mu, there is not much work for him to do.

Ning An didn't do much work, but he still received other people's wages, and he felt a little uneasy. He simply resigned from the part-time job here and concentrate on doing business.

"It's fine, Zi'an, as long as you know what's in your heart." Wu Zijin was very relieved of Ning'an, and Wu Zijin supported everything he wanted to do.

Besides, while helping Doctor Mu with his work, he was going to do business at the same time. This time can't be divided, let alone human energy.

Now, the business they are cooperating with Ming Geer is not a trivial matter. If it's really muddled and just messing around like this, then it's no wonder that the business is unbeaten by then.

Therefore, Wu Zijin was very supportive of Ning An's words and actions.

Ning An did what he said. The next day, I resigned from Doctor Wood's part-time job.

Wu Zijin, Ning An and have lived in Doctor Mu's backyard for a long time, and Ning An also helped Doctor Mu for a long time.

Doctor Mu also knew about their affairs clearly. Just talking about Ning'an's business, Dr. Mu is very supportive.

When Dr. Mu was young, like Dr. Lin, he traveled all over the world and met many people. After settling down here these years, I have seen all kinds of patients. Therefore, he naturally would not discriminate against his brother.

Like some men, they always say that brothers can't go out to show their faces, and women can't go out to show their faces. To say what is indecent is not to obey women's morals.

To Dr. Mu, this is a joke. Even the most serious things can be made a big hole by those people. Dr. Mu hates people like that the most.

Besides these days, he saw that Ning An was no ordinary brother. He is no worse than other men at all, capable and kind-hearted.