Chapter 18 Then Mu Wei has a brain problem.

"Brother Ming, brother Ming." Under the willow tree in front of the courtyard, a man in brocade robes sat on a wooden chair, and frowned involuntarily when he heard Liu'er's bluffing voice.

"Brother Ming..." Liu'er was stunned to see Ming'er frowning.

Woohoo, brother Ming is the most beautiful no matter what time of day it is!

Indeed, Cheng Siming, the youngest son of the family, is recognized as the number one beauty in this county.

Every move has an indescribable charm. It's a pity that Brother Ming was born with a cold temper, so he couldn't be made to smile.

"Brother Ming, let me tell you something funny." This Liu'er is Brother Ming's servant, always thinking of ways to make Brother Ming happy, trying to make him smile.

"What?" Brother Ming glanced at him lightly.

One must know that this Liu'er is a daredevil, with a lot of tricks in his mind, and a lot of crooked thoughts, it would be strange if he could do something good.

"It's the second idiot from the Mu family. Pfft, he actually went to trouble that bastard surnamed Wu." Liu Er said happily there.

"Second Young Master Mu just lied to him that if Wu Zijin's good deed was ruined, Brother Ming wouldn't drive him away. He really believed it hahahaha." Liu'er was about to jump up with joy.

"Is it funny?" Ming Geer turned the cup in his hand, stroked the rim and asked suddenly.

"It's funny. Brother Ming, you said that Mu Wei is a freak with a sick mind. Even his family thinks he's stupid, wishing him bad luck. He actually wants toads/toads to eat swan meat, really act recklessly!"

"Liu'er, do you know why Aunt Shen sent you here?" Brother Ming asked Liu'er something irrelevant.

"What?" Liu'er was taken aback for a moment, but she answered honestly, "Because I have to take care of Brother Ming."

"Slap!" Brother Ming sneered, and slapped Liu'er hard on the face back.

"Brother Ming!" Liu'er was slapped to the ground, covering her rapidly red and swollen face and looking at the sneering Brother Ming in disbelief.

"Things that don't know the rules." Brother Ming picked up the hot tea on the table and poured it over.

"The eldest young master of the Mu family is someone like you who can arrange insults?" Brother Ming squatted down and grabbed Liu'er's chin fiercely, lifting his head so that he could look into his eyes.

"Don't think that I don't know about you colluding with that disgusting thing Mu Le, you idiot who sells money for glory." There was a deep darkness in Brother Ming's eyes, and Liu Er was so frightened that he didn't care about the scalding on his body. In pain, I had no choice but to dare not move.

As if if he moved, he would be killed.

"Liu'er, you are really good at it."

This Liu'er is the person next to Brother Ming's second aunt, and he has a lot of thoughts. All this attention was spent on how to make brother Ming unhappy.

Everyone in Chengfu knew that Mr. Cheng was partial to Brother Ming, and even wanted to hand over all the property of Chengfu to Brother Ming.

Fortunately, Brother Ming is a sick man and a cold-tempered person. It's all twenty-three or four, and there is no one close.

So all the aunts in this Chengfu hope that Brother Ming will die soon, so that they can wait for their children to inherit the family business.

This Liu'er was sent by Aunt Shen to make Brother Ming angry.