Chapter 45 Qing Yue Another Little Bun

"Don't worry, daughter-in-law, you'll be fine." Wu Zijin put his arm around Ning An's shoulder and patted him gently.

Wu Zijin, who happened to be back from work, happened to run into Ning An who was going to send plums to Brother Ming.

Wu Zijin was worried that Ning An would come here alone, so he simply followed him.

Who would have imagined that Brother Ming was going to give birth!

"He's definitely going to dismiss me." The more Ning An thought about it, the more he thought about it. Otherwise, why would Brother Ming let him get the plums?

"He's worried about you." Wu Zijin rubbed his wife's sullen face.

His daughter-in-law was pregnant, and Brother Ming was about to give birth, so he was in a hurry. What if Ning An anxiously followed Po Wen again, got gas in her tires, and fell down?

Brother Ming is careful and thinks about everything.

It's not in vain for him to let them take care of Zian for a while.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine." Brother Ming's pained cries came from the room, mixed with a few cries of pain from time to time.

Ning An was still a little worried, because Brother Ming was an extremely tolerant person just like him.

Now it hurts like this...

But Wu Zijin was worried about Ning An.

Brother Ming is in such pain now, I'm afraid Ning An won't be able to recover by then.

Wu Zijin frowned, saying that the child's birthday is the mother's good day, which is really good.

During the delivery, during the stable mother-in-law, someone asked the two of them to go to the backyard to rest. After all, Ning An also has a big belly, so it's not a problem to stand here all the time.

In fact, where is Ning An standing? He clearly sat on Wu Zijin's body.

Wu Zijin sat on the ground and asked him to sit on his body, lest he catch a cold.

Ning An was much heavier now, and Wu Zijin felt a little heavy after sitting for a while.

But he hugged Ning An, feeling very satisfied.

This is his wife and son, both in his arms.

He is the one who owns the whole world.

Ning An was in the late stages of her pregnancy, and her energy was indeed not as good as before, so she and Wu Zijin finally went to the backyard to rest.

When he woke up, his husband had already gone to the front and came back.

"How is it?" Ning An hurriedly asked him.

"It's a little brother. Brother Ming is also fine." Now Mu Wei is accompanying him.

"It's just that the child is a little unhealthy." It's probably because Brother Ming was poisoned.

Ning An was taken aback when he heard the words, he looked at the already bright sky outside, thought for a while and then lay down.

"Husband, let's go again at dawn." Let Brother Ming take a good rest now.

"En." Wu Zijin took off his coat, went to bed and pulled him into his arms.

He had just been called by a servant.

Brother Ming gave birth, and Mrs. Wen was looking after the child and cleaning up the dirt for the child.

Mu Wei was busy looking after Brother Ming, during which Mu Wei called him over, saying that he was helping to look after the child.