Chapter 10 Finding Faults These bastards are really courting death!

On the second day, both of them got up a bit late.

But Wu Zijin woke up a little earlier, and he ground some beans.

After boiling the soy milk, it is just right for Ning An to drink it with less sugar.

Although Ning An usually doesn't eat those snacks at all, it's not that he doesn't want to eat them, it's just that his family is poor and he doesn't want to spend money on them.

Now that Wu Zijin got to know Ning An slowly, he realized that his little husband is just a greedy cat.

I love spicy food and sweet food, and I usually like to eat small things to grind my teeth.

Wu Zijin dug three potatoes from the mountain before, because there were too few of them, and there would be nothing left after one meal.

So Wu Zijin made the potatoes into dried potatoes, which were so salty and hard that they were just right for Ning An to grind his teeth.

Dried potatoes are salty, Ning An sweats a lot when working in the field, Wu Zijin has this thing for him to grind his teeth, Wu Zijin is not afraid of Ning An's lack of salt.

Those dried potatoes were packed in a clean cloth bag by Ning An's baby, and every time he got hungry, he would take out a small piece of molars from it.

It is delicious and sweet, of course it is sweet in the heart. After eating this, he can think of his husband's kindness to him, and his heart is sweet.

After making soy milk, Wu Zijin started to make dried tofu.

The small pot in the courtyard was on fire, Wu Zijin planned to fry some soybeans for Ning An later, and let him nibble to pass the time.

Wu Zijin also made a lot of mung bean soup and put it in the well on ice, thinking that Ning An could drink it to relieve the heat.

When the rice was ready and the soy milk was ready to dry, Ning An got up.

After the two of them finished their meal, Wu Zijin started to make dried tofu.

Wu Zijin didn't cook so much for breakfast, because he was afraid that Ning An would eat too much, and he wouldn't be able to eat the dried tofu later.

A batch of tofu made before was placed on a bamboo board and smoked under a smoldering fire. Wu Zijin added some bamboo leaves and fragrant leaves to the firewood, so that the smoked dried tofu has a clear fragrance.

Wu Zijin now used a knife to cut vertical strips in the middle of each piece of dried tofu he had smoked before. The vertical strips were closely spaced, but the whole dried tofu could not be completely cut through.

After laying vertical strips on both sides of the dried tofu, cut along the diagonal. Then heat the oil in a pan and fry the dried tofu on both sides until golden.

This step was taken over by Ning An, and Wu Zijin felt relieved.

After all the dried tofu is fried, put a few slices of ginger in the remaining oil, and add spices after the ginger slices are fried yellow.

The ingredients of the spices are similar to those of modern stewed pork, but Wu Zijin added some licorice to it.

The five-spice dried tofu made in this way is not only healthy, but also has a hint of sweetness.

After the spices are sautéed, add appropriate amount of soy sauce, sugar, and water.

Bring the soup to a boil and add the fried tofu.