Chapter 43 Wu Zijin is a blessed man.

"It's been a long time since I've been walking and my eyes are not working well? What's wrong with getting old?" Wu Zijin sarcastically went back.

"Don't worry, I won't grow old even if you're old." Someone jumped out of the carriage and walked towards Wu Zijin.

"Pull you down." Wu Zijin smiled and punched the man.

"Just come back."

"Well, I'm back." Mu Wei, who was a little tanned, also smiled and shook hands with Wu Zijin, and hugged him.

"How is Brother Ming?" Although he knew he was recovering, it was better to ask.

"Hey hey~" Mu Wei's face bursting into laughter immediately after hearing this.

"Fuck, what's wrong with you? Why are you laughing so disgustingly!" Wu Zijin folded his arms and rubbed his goosebumps crazily, and kept away from Mu Wei by the way.

"Let me tell you, you will definitely envy me." Mu Wei raised his eyebrows and said with a sullen expression.

"Let me tell you, I, Mu Wei, am going to be a father!" Mu Wei put his waist on his back, smiling like an idiot, and his nose is so bullshit!

"Oh, congratulations, congratulations." Wu Zijin clapped his hands perfunctorily, Gong Xi Fa Cai, and the arrival of his descendants.

"Hello!" Mu Wei was dissatisfied with Wu Zijin's perfunctory, and asked him awkwardly.

"What about you? My son is ready to come out to meet the world, where is your son?" Do you have a son?

Heh heh heh~ Mu Wei suddenly felt like he had won the world.

"My son? Of course he carried it from his mother and father's arms." Wu Zijin glanced at Mu Wei and helped them drive the carriage back.

"?" Mu Wei was taken aback, didn't he? Such a coincidence?

"Hey, let's do it this way." Mu Wei leaned over cheaply and said to Wu Zijin.

"Let's get married with our fingertips." It just so happens that the fat water does not flow into the field of outsiders, and Wu Zijin and the others are nice people, and they have a good relationship with them.

Then it's better to digest it internally.

"Impossible!" Wu Zijin immediately gave Mu Wei a warning look.

"I warn you, don't try to get my son's attention!"

"Tch! As long as you treasure your own son, I still treasure it!" Mu Wei curled his lips.

"Aren't we all familiar with this? Besides, even if we marry each other, we don't necessarily have to force the two children to be together even if they don't like it." Mu Wei curled his lips.

If their children don't like each other in the future, if they force them, the two children may turn against each other.

"What's more, what about two boys? Although I don't care about this issue, I don't know if you care about two boys being together." Mu Wei spread his hands.

really. In this day and age, it is rare for two men like Cheng Yin and Fat Hu to be together.

The main reason is that many elders disagree with the two men being together. In this era, the succession of the family is still the first priority.

There are three types of unfilial piety, the greatest of which is having no descendants.

"How could I care?" Wu Zijin shook his head.