Chapter 40 Not doing business properly. This day, my mind is full of rubbish.

This day Ning An was watching the snow and enjoying the sun outside the door, while Wu Zijin was busy making snacks for his wife.

"Knock knock—" Just after the sound of horseshoe footsteps outside the door, someone knocked on the door.

Ning An turned his head and glanced at the door, and asked "Who is it?"

"The Zhao family from the capital came to visit Mr. Ning." The man outside answered loudly.

The Zhao family in the capital? Could it be Zhaoxiao?

Ning An thought about it and opened the door.

"You are Mr. Ning, right? I am Liu Fu, the chief servant of Mr. Zhao, and I came to visit and congratulate Mr. Zhao on my behalf." A middle-aged man with a loyal and honest face bowed to Ning An.

"It was sent by Zhaoxiao, come in quickly." Ning An took a string of stone bracelets from Liu Fu.

He made it for Zhao Xiao with his own hands.

"Thank you, Mr. Ning." Liu Fu nodded towards Ning An, and turned around to let the ten or so people behind him go in with large and small boxes.

Really took a lot of things. Ning An secretly sighed, these boxes were unloaded from more than a dozen large carriages, and seeing how hard this group of people were doing, it was clear that these boxes were not light.

"My young master is involved in some important business, so I really can't come here in person. These are all small gifts from young master to Mr. Ning, please accept them."

"You're welcome, you don't need to be so troublesome." It's fine if you think about it, you don't need to bring these things.

In his heart, Ning An is a person who knows how to be contented and happy. As long as he lives comfortably, he doesn't expect power.

Now I am having a good time with my husband. "Peace of the four seasons" was handed over to the shopkeepers, and now Ning An didn't need to watch the business everywhere.

Ning An enjoys this leisurely life very much, he is very satisfied.

"No, no, my son really cares about Mr. Ning. These things are all his thoughts, and I hope Mr. Ning likes them." Liu Fu shook his head hastily.

He has been by Zhaoxiao's side for a long time, and he knows his master's character very well.

As soon as he finds someone, he will send all kinds of treasures to him.

It's just that the Mr. Ning in front of him seems to be a family man.

Tsk, I really don't know what his master thinks.

"Who is this?" Wu Zijin, who had noticed the commotion here long ago, came out with tea, and asked his wife suspiciously.

"This is Mr. Liu Fu Liu, he should be from Zhaoxiao." Ning An whispered the second half of the sentence to Wu Zijin.

After all, it seems inappropriate to call Zhao Xiao by his full name in front of Liu Fu.

"It turned out to be Mr. Liu, nice to meet you." Wu Zijin greeted with a smile.

"Why don't you just have dinner here before leaving." The group of people in the yard stood there after arranging the boxes, and it seemed that they didn't want to stay longer.

"No need, my son is still waiting for us to go back. Don't bother me." Liu Fu stood up and cupped his hands.

Indeed, at this moment Zhao Xiao was sitting restlessly on the bed, flipping through the gift list in his hand.