Chapter 46: The Little Devil Begs His Wife

"How do you feel?" Ning An was still in confinement, Brother Ming came to see him.

"Brother Ming, are you here?" Ning An, who was sitting on the bed, enjoying the soup fed by her husband, did not blushed with embarrassment.

It's an old husband and wife, plus he knows Brother Ming so well, are you afraid that he will see him showing affection with his husband?

"Very good." Ning An motioned Brother Ming to sit down.

"I think so too." Brother Ming teased Ning An with a smile.

"Why did you come here by yourself?" Ning An glared at Brother Ming angrily.

This incomprehensible person then asked again: "Where is your guy? He let you come alone?"

Brother Ming was in confinement for more than a month, and was forced to sit by Mu Wei.

It made Brother Ming almost get impatient with Mu Wei.

Suffocating at home every day, he was almost suffocated to death.

Now that he finally came out, he didn't want to take Mu Wei with him.

"Him? He's coaxing Beibei at home." Brother Ming laughed.

His family Beibei is very obedient, and he also likes Mu Wei as a father very much. Unlike ordinary brothers, they can only be with their mother and father, and cry when others touch them.

"Where's Qingyue?" Brother Ming looked around, but didn't see Qingyue.

"It's outside, the nanny took it out to see the scenery." Ning An shook his head helplessly.

"Looking at the scenery?" Brother Ming opened his eyes wide in surprise.

"Looking at the scenery at such a young age? Can't you understand it?"

"Who said it wasn't?" Wu Zijin sighed from the side.

"It's just the little devil. If you don't let him go out, he will make trouble." His son didn't know who he followed, and he didn't cry if he wasn't allowed to go outside.

Just keep kicking legs and waving arms, babbling.

"Cough." Ning An coughed in disguise, trying to get away with it.

In fact, I heard from Zhaoxiao that when he was a child, his nanny said he looked like this.

But will he say that Qingyue looks like him? No, no!

But... the two people in the room looked at him meaningfully after hearing the sound, Ning An wailed in his heart.

Well, found out!

"It's pretty good, boy, be skinny." Wu Zijin changed his voice again after seeing his wife's embarrassing appearance enough.

"Yeah." Brother Ming also smiled and let Ning An go.

Ning An, on the face of it, seems to be the most difficult and coldest person to get along with.

In fact, he is the one who speaks the best. He has no bad intentions, and he is kind-hearted.

Otherwise, Brother Ming would not join him.

My heart has been dark for too long, and I have done too many bad things. Always find a good person by your side and look at yourself from him.

Touch your own conscience, don't let it be completely black.

Ning An is the mirror for them.

So Wu Zijin was lucky to find such a good wife.