Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Brother He is Prince An's elder brother, the only one recognized by him.

The guest of honor had a good meal, and the cooperation between Wu Zijin and Ming Geer was also finalized during this period.

Mu Wei and Ning An also raised their opinions from time to time, only Zhao Xiao was eating happily.

In the end Ning An couldn't take it anymore and confiscated his bowls and chopsticks.

This disease is just a little better, how can I eat so much.

"Woooo..." Zhaoxiao burst into tears, but unfortunately she didn't dare to disobey Ning An's words.

Seeing this, Wu Zijin was amazed, although Ning An probably helped him. But Zhaoxiao shouldn't listen to Ning An like that, right?

"Mr. Wu, we have nothing else to say, so let's leave first." The sky gradually darkened, and Brother Ming got up in time to leave.

"Okay, we won't send it off, Xinxin on the way." Wu Zijin helped Ning An clean up the dishes, while Zhao Xiao went back to the house early to squat.

Brother Ming and Mu Wei waved their hands to signal that they don't need to send them off, and then they went out.

"Husband, let me do the washing." When washing the dishes, Ning An refused to let Wu Zijin do anything.

This evening's meal is cooked by his husband, and it's his turn to do the dishes. Husband is also very tired this day.

"Okay." Wu Zijin leaned against the door with a smile and looked at Ning An's busy figure, his heart was full of happiness.

"Huh? Zhaoxiao, why are you walking faster than us?"

It was getting late, and Mu Wei was afraid that Brother Ming would fall if he couldn't see the road clearly, so he put him on his back. But just before taking two steps on his back, he saw Zhao Xiao standing not far in front of them.

"Ziqiu, let me down." Seeing him, Brother Ming patted Mu Wei's generous and strong back, motioning him to let him down.

"I have something to tell you." At this moment, Zhao Xiao doesn't look like sunshine? At this time, he was not angry and pretentious, he was completely immersed in the center of power, and he looked like he had been sitting in a high position for a long time.

"Caomin has met Prince An." Brother Ming didn't answer, but pulled Mu Wei to salute Zhao Xiao.

"There is no need to be polite, there is no Prince An here, only Zhaoxiao." Zhaoxiao waved his hand, obviously not wanting to reveal his identity.

He especially didn't want Ning An to know his identity, or if Ning An took him out to eat hot pot, he wouldn't have signaled Brother Ming to pretend he didn't know his identity.

However, fortunately, Brother Ming is not stupid and knows what he means. No fuss.

Indeed, if Brother Ming hadn't followed his father to the capital to run a business a few years ago, and accidentally met Prince An Qi Zhaoxiao, he might not have recognized him.

There is also a reason why Zhaoxiao doesn't want others to know his identity.

He actually ran out of the mansion secretly, alone in search of his long-lost brother.

"Okay." Brother Ming agreed, he always felt that Zhao Xiao's next words had something to do with Ning An.

Sure enough, Zhao Xiao followed them back to Brother Ming's courtyard and after dismissing the servants, Zhao Xiao said.