Chapter 12 He was afraid that his husband would see these ugly scars.

"Zian!" Wu Zijin rushed in and saw Ning An sitting under the shade of a tree in a daze.

"Husband..." Ning An was startled by Wu Zijin's voice, he stood up in a panic, and before he could say anything else, Wu Zijin hugged him tightly.

"Is there any injury? Is there any discomfort? Show me quickly!" Wu Zijin was so anxious that he didn't care, and directly lifted Ning An's clothes to see if he was injured anywhere.

"Husband!" Ning An's face flushed immediately, and he firmly pressed the hand that untied his belt with both hands.

This is in the yard, and the gate is still open!

"..." Wu Zijin calmed down slightly after being stopped by Ning An.

He slapped his forehead violently, really dizzy. Forgot it was in the yard.

"Husband, I'm fine. The blood belongs to them." Ning An was clever, and naturally knew that his husband had misunderstood.

"Is it really okay?" Wu Zijin looked around Ning An nervously, afraid that something might be wrong.

"It's really fine." Ning An laughed.

Looking at his husband's nervous look, I'm afraid those people won't get any benefits.

It seems that his husband is still on his side.

"However, husband, I beat them." Ning An said the matter with a little calculation.

He still wanted to ask her husband to give him another answer.

"Well done! You should beat him to death!" Wu Zijin's face turned black when he mentioned this matter, he gritted his teeth and said.

"How long has it been since you cleaned them up? How dare you come here and kick your nose in the face!" Wu Zijin thought bitterly in his heart, and after a while, he dragged those guys to a place where no one was around and rubbed them on the ground fiercely!

"Yeah." Ning An was happy.

Sure enough, his husband is partial to him!

After confirming that Ning An was fine, Wu Zijin dragged the bastards tied under the tree into a small tree and cleaned them up severely.

And of course threatened them. Don't look at these bastards on the surface, but in fact, each of them has a lot of weaknesses.

Just talking about Liu Feng, his family recently told him a close relationship. Although the new daughter-in-law hadn't been married yet, the woman's hand had already reached the Liu family.

That woman was the youngest daughter of a landlord in another village. Not to mention she had been divorced, she was several years older than Liu Feng. She is not good-looking, so she is the most taboo of her man contacting women and brothers outside.

It is said that her first husband divorced her because she couldn't bear her appearance as a jealous woman.

But according to the insider, her ex-husband poked a woman's sore spot because he helped a woman pick up the silk handkerchief she dropped.

He vomited several mouthfuls of blood after being hit by the rolling pin by the woman.

That's why the man wrote a divorce letter and divorced her.

But the good thing is, that woman won't attack women and brothers.

In his eyes, only his own man seduces others, and there is no other man seducing her family.

This is convenient for Wu Zijin to threaten Liu Feng. Anyway, just tell that woman Liu Feng to come and harass his brother, and it won't cause trouble for Ning An, and Liu Feng will have to be dealt with severely.