Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Planning He has to find a way to make money, and he can't always rely on Ning An alone.

Wu Zijin slept for a long time, and when he woke up, Ning An had already finished his work in the field and started dinner.

Wu Zijin listened to the sound of chopping vegetables in the kitchen, and felt annoyed in his heart that he had slept so soundly that he didn't even know Ning An woke up.

Ning An was quick with his hands and feet, and brought the food up in a short time.

All the money in the family was taken by Wu Zijin to gamble, so there was nothing but fish and meat on the table. There were only some pitiful bacon, and Ning An put them in front of Wu Zijin.

But he himself only ate those green vegetables, and not too much. Those one or two chopsticks were simply dispensable in Wu Zijin's eyes.

"Why, don't you want to eat?" Ning An's heart skipped a beat when he saw Wu Zijin not moving his chopsticks for a long time.

With a pale face, he put down the bowls and chopsticks with some timidity.

He used to eat after Wu Zijin finished eating. Only Wu Zijin can eat the leftovers. If Wu Zijin had a lot left, he would be full, but if there was less left, he would be hungry.

Sometimes Wu Zijin would pour the leftovers to Zhugou, so that he could not even eat leftovers.

Ning An gripped the coarse cloth on her body, her heart beating violently.

Wu Zijin said he was good to him before, and his every move gave Ning An some hope.

He thought he could have dinner at the same table with him, and he thought Wu Zijin would agree.

Yes, did he think too much...

Wu Zijin looked at the anxious and pale Ning An, and sighed in his heart.

What kind of misunderstanding does this person have about himself? He is such a good person, he deserves to be treated wholeheartedly by others.

"Don't just eat green vegetables, no wonder you are so thin." Wu Zijin picked up the bacon in front of him, and put all of it into Ning An's bowl.

He stretched out his hand to gently wipe off the little dust on Ning An's cheeks, and said distressedly.

"I'm in good health, don't give me these good things all the time. You eat, seeing how thin you are, you don't even think about yourself."

Their family is poor and clinking, this bit of bacon is not a good thing.

To be honest, this bit of bacon was given to him by Ning An when he helped other people's farms in the spring.

"I don't need it." The imaginary beating and scolding did not come, but Wu Zijin's concern did come.

"Your legs are not good, you eat." Ning An pursed his lips, and put the bacon in the bowl into Wu Zijin's bowl.

"No, hey!" Wu Zijin couldn't stop him, and Ning An was actually quite stubborn.

If others treat him kindly, he will repay others very kindly.

Otherwise, Ning An wouldn't have plunged into the fire pit of the Wu family and couldn't even crawl out.

"Let's be half and half, okay?" Wu Zijin put the bowl back and discussed with Ning An.

"Isn't it said that there are blessings and hardships? We are too." Wu Zijin's words like this came out, and Ning An stopped giving Wu Zijin all the meat.

Wu Zijin looked at Ning An, who regarded every piece of meat as a delicacy from mountains and seas, and it was so delicious that he ate every bite, and he was even reluctant to swallow it, his heart was sour.