Chapter 29 Healing, He Will Let His Husband Live the Best Life!

Chapter 29 Healing He Will Let His Husband Live the Best Life!

Ning'an has a strong taste, and likes spicy and sour ones the most. Wu Zijin himself is not picky about taste. So every time he cooks, he cooks according to Ning An's taste.

Mapo tofu and spicy chicken are on today's table. Even though there were only two dishes, Ning An was still full after the meal.

Wu Zijin's dishes are all mildly spicy, and he cooks extra spicy dishes for Ning An almost three times a month.

After all, it is too spicy, which is not good for the stomach. Even if Ning An likes spicy food, Wu Zijin can't indulge him too much.

On the issue of Ning An's health, Wu Zijin did not compromise at all. Even if Ning An acts coquettish and cute, that's not okay!

Um... It seems, it seems that it can be done quietly. Of course, it can only be done once more, too much is not acceptable!

Wu Zijin wiped his face, what the hell is wrong with the word "true fragrance"?

Let's talk about it first, but "True Fragrance" touched him first, and he didn't intend to do that "True Fragrance" thing.

Wu Zijin is a dead duck with a stubborn mouth and thick skin.

And after dinner, Wu Zijin often prepared a bowl of cool mung bean soup or sweet and sour plum soup for Ning An.

Ning An is living a very good life now. Eat well, drink well, sleep well, and have a good husband~

After eating, Ning An sat on Wu Zijin's lap and enjoyed the top-notch treatment from her husband rubbing her stomach.

His husband has rubbed his stomach after every meal since he was full once.

Ning An's ears felt slightly hot. Even though he had done this so many times, he was still a little shy.

"Husband, I want to tell you something." Maybe the atmosphere is too good and people are very relaxed.

In addition, Wu Zijin has already passed the audit of Zuihelou. So Ning An was going to tell all about his physical illnesses.

Wu Zijin rested his chin on Ning An's shoulder and rubbed his cheek.

"What's up?"

"That's right, um, Doctor Lin said that my cold air has been in my body for too long. I need medical treatment. If I don't treat it as soon as possible, it may affect my children in the future." Ning An lowered his head, not daring to look at Wu Zijin's face, and his voice was suppressed low.

Wu Zijin touched his cheek with some distress.

"You idiot, I already knew that."

"? Husband, do you know?" Ning An suddenly turned his head and stared at his husband with wide eyes.

Wu Zijin smiled and said, "Otherwise, why do you think your husband and I come to this Zuihe building to be a cook? And why did I bring you to this county?"

Wu Zijin pinched the tip of Ning An's nose affectionately.

"You, if I told you early in the morning to ask you to come for treatment, you would definitely not come. Either because you are afraid that I will be tired, or because you are afraid of spending money."

Wu Zijin complained loudly and exaggeratedly on purpose, "Is it easy for you to talk about your husband? In order to bring you here for treatment, I have gone around a lot~"

"Ah..." Ning An opened his mouth dumbly.

He was dazed for a while before touching his nose in embarrassment.