Chapter 42 Desperate for a beating

"Daughter-in-law, daughter-in-law...Daughter-in-law, daughter-in-law, daughter-in-law!" Wu Zijin hugged Ning An's waist, rubbing his head frizzily.

"What's the matter?" Ning An laughed and stroked the big head that was resting on his lap.

"Hmph!" Wu Zijin snorted heavily.

I won't tell you!

"Okay, okay, bear with it, wait... until Doctor Mu says it's okay, you can do whatever you want, okay?" Ning An's ears were red, and he couldn't laugh or cry as he nodded at his childish husband.

"Really?" Wu Zijin immediately regained his energy when he heard the words.

As soon as he turned his head, he bumped into Ning An's infinitely tolerant and gentle eyes.

"Well, good wife~" Wu Zijin couldn't help but act like a spoiled child hugging his own wife.

How could he be so nice, so tolerant of him, and so gentle.

Wu Zijin treasures Ning'an so much.

Kiss and hug, tight and crooked. Can't wait to stick to him.

However, it was beyond Ning An's expectations.

After learning that he was happy, Wu Zijin did not become more nervous, but became very calm and reliable.

Every day's big and small things are arranged properly, and there is no excessive tension.

This made Ning An think deeply.

It seems that most of his husband's flurry before was just pretending?

Indeed, Wu Zijin is the kind of person who gets more and more arrogant the more he is coaxed.

Ning An was his daughter-in-law, and Wu Zijin always lost sight of small things, and then deliberately asked his wife to help him.

Ning An smiled and described her husband's appearance.

It's good, both of them are happy, and they both understand that the other needs them.

There is nothing more satisfying than that.

"By the way, Mu Wei and the others wrote a letter a few days ago." At that time, Ning An still slept extravagantly, unlike now.

"Are they coming back?" Ning An's eyes lit up.

That's great, when Brother Ming and the others come back, I don't have to worry about the business of the shop anymore.

Hey, he can concentrate on raising the baby~

"Well, it is said that he found a miracle doctor and cured brother Ming's illness." Wu Zijin smiled and took out the letter and handed it to Ning An.

"The letter arrived yesterday. This letter was sent when they left. Counting the days, they should be back in a few days." Wu Zijin rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"I guess I'll have to trouble my husband to cook something delicious for them." Ning An looked at her husband with a smile.

Although the meals cooked by the chefs of "Peace in Four Seasons" are all delicious, some dishes are still not as good as those made by my husband.

Of course, Ning An is definitely not partial. He was telling the truth.

"It's okay, they can cook if they want to eat." Anyway, he cooks at home, and he doesn't mind having chopsticks for two more people.

"However, fortunately, fortunately." Fortunately, they found a miracle doctor, otherwise Brother Ming really didn't know what to do.

"Yes." Wu Zijin put the peeled melon seeds in front of Ning An and let him eat them.