Chapter 37 Brother Ming fell ill.

Fat Tiger welcomed Wu Zijin into the yard, and Cheng Yin happened to come out with cakes.

"Brother Zhao, I'll exchange the "Baimei" pastry for two of your pastries." Wu Zijin handed the pastry to Fat Tiger.

"Hey, what should I change? Eat it directly, the cakes made by my wife are delicious!" Fat Tiger took the cakes with a smile.

It seems that this Wu Zijin is also a caring person, and he knows how to inquire about Cheng Yin's preferences.

"Then I won't be polite." Cheng Yin's flower cakes are the best.

Snow-white and sweet pear cake, sweet and delicate sweet-scented osmanthus cake, and Chengyi's best "national beauty and heavenly fragrance".

The outer skin of the "National Beauty and Heavenly Fragrance" is transparent, made in the shape of a small peony. Through the transparent skin, you can see the powder or light yellow inside, and the filling will flow when you pinch it lightly.

There are some peony petals in those fillings, and there are other petals mixed with them.

Just like Yao Huang's peony cake, the outer layer is transparent, and the more yellow petals are filled inside, the more the filling makes the whole cake look like a real flower.

What's more, the petals are thin enough, and Wu Zijin couldn't do it to such a thin degree.

It is a skill that has been developed through years of specialization in pastry making and repeated honing.

Wu Zijin can do other things, but doing this is not as good as Chengyen.

"Signature! Well, this can definitely be the signature pastry of "Peace in Four Seasons." Wu Zijin praised while eating.

"Eat more if it tastes good. When you go back later, bring some to your husband." Cheng Yin naturally likes other people's compliments.

He also knew that Wu Zijin loved his husband very much. Cheng Yin doesn't mind being friends with Wu Zijin, so maybe Fat Tiger can also find a job in "Peace in Four Seasons".

Not to mention, Cheng Yin and Wu Zijin thought of going together.

"Well, thank you, Brother Cheng." Wu Zijin was not polite, he really wanted Ning An to try these pastries.

However, while eating pastries, this matter has to be discussed. So Wu Zijin said to the two people.

"It's like this. I want to invite Brother Cheng to work as a cook at my place. It's just that 'Four Seasons' is a little far away from where you work, Brother Zhao. I thought, if you have no other questions, Brother Zhao, can you invite your husband?" Husband and wife both go to work at my place?"

Wu Zijin continued to say, "Brother Zhao, don't blame me for inquiring about your affairs in private. After all, I really hope that you can come."

"Okay, this is a good thing." Fat Tiger was actually worried about this issue.

He is worried that he will be too far away from the place where his wife works, and he is not at ease. Wu Zijin solved his heart disease.

"It's a coincidence." Cheng Yin also responded with a smile. This is really a good thing, he doesn't have to worry about the food sent to his husband, because it was too far away and it got cold.

The visit went so smoothly. Moreover, Wu Zijin also found that his husband's illness seemed to be completely cured.

Wu Zijin looked at Ning An, who was eating pastries, with a smile, and said to him with slightly bent lips.