- 𝟎𝟎𝟎.

CHAPTER ZERO

CHAPTER ZERO .

📹

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟸/𝟾/𝟸𝟹 - 𝟖:𝟑𝟒 𝐏𝐌] 🧾
OMNISCIENT —

HOUSTON, TEXAS. { 𝟖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 }

     Quincy sat on the hood of a random broke down Dodge Charger, watching as the two guys started taking off their shirts to squabble.

"What they finna fight fa' again?" ManMan, the sixteen year old asked reaching over his legs to grab the lighter to spark his blunt.

"Spanky talked 'bout ol dude dead homies on live yesterday, they finna fight it out I guess." Quincy shrugged, looking over at his best friend who was walking out the liquor store with two bottles of sprits in his hand. "You ain't get my stuff?"

"Nope," Key'Mir hopped onto the hood of the random person car as he also. "Why ain't it dark yet? Hate daylight savin'." He mumbled.

Quincy looked around before jumping off the car, "I'll buy my own shit then." He started walking away, toward the liquor store, "Fuckin' bum."

As he made his way into the newly remodeled liquor store he took off his hood, just so he didn't have anything blocking his view, he had to watch his own back since his friends were across the street. "Ay, CT, why y'all ain't restock the grandma cookies yet?!" Quincy called to the owner who was sitting on his stool behind his bulletproof glass.

CT tossed his newspaper down, "I just restocked them this mornin'. Them dusty ass rats from 90th came through stealin' again."

Quincy turned around to face him, "You lyin'. I told you to call me if it happened again, I was here all day."

The owner only shrugged, "They young. Musta been hungry, I don't need you shootin' anymore people in front of my store."

He grabbed a pack of Oreos, walking across the store for a can of coke. Once he had his items he put them on the counter, "Gimme two of dem." He pointed to the hanging pack of black and milds.

CT grabbed them down and began bagging everything up for him, "How's yo' pops holdin' up?"

"Ion know." He looked around, avoiding eye contact with the older man.

"Quincy," CT opened his register, "You ain't takin' his calls again?"

Quincy reached up and twisted one of his locs around his finger, "He neva got nothin' new to say. Y'know I got mouths to feed, can't worry 'bout him no mo'."

CT handed Quincy back his change, watching as he pocketed it, "Bring that boy through later. I don't see him enough."

"His momma is plannin' a birthday party fa him, Imma send ManMan through wit' an invite."

"Tell Marcus I said he's too old to be goin' by ManMan still. He's almost seventeen."

Quincy laughed, "Ight, CT. Take care." 

As he left the store ManMan held up his phone, "Spanky won!"

DISCLAIMER !

i'm frm la and they most definitely bang different down hea. So all my knowledge is frm what we do down here😂😂so ntm on us if we do certain things and y'all like "thts not how it works" bullshit bc i know for a fact different areas, states, cities bang diff.