- 𝟎𝟑𝟓.

CHAPTER TWERTYFIVE

CHAPTER TWERTYFIVE.

📹

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟻/𝟸/𝟸𝟹 - 𝟐:𝟒𝟒 𝐀𝐌 ] 🧾
OMNISCIENT —

ATLANTA, GEORGIA { LIMO }

     After his short stop back home Quincy rejoined the tour in Atlanta. The group was in their limo leaving the club. Key had performed earlier that night and they were in Atlanta so they thought they would hit a few clubs.

Which turned out to be a bad idea after the third club. Everyone in the limo was drunk and for the most part, tired from being out all night.

Quincy stared blankly at Brielle who was already staring at him, both of them quiet until Brielle spoke. "Heard you got jumped, Quincy."

"Heard from who Brielle?" He asked, sitting up.

She pointed her finger at him and motioned around his still slightly bruised face, "Your face."

"You know I beat females, right?" Quincy was getting tired of her mouth and he really wouldn't hit her but he really wanted to. "Fuck up talkin' ta me."

"'Cause you're a bitch. And that's what pussies do, they hit females." She leaned back, "I already know how you do, I know you hit Maija."

Key licked his lips, "Imma need y'all to stop talkin'."

Quincy scoffed, "Didn't you have to call the cops on yo' nigga 'cause you was scared for yo' life? Bri, stop playin' wit' me."

"Don't try and flip that, I'm glad you got the karma you deserved for lettin' Boonie get jumped." Brielle continued. "Pussy."

ManMan sighed loudly, "Can someone please tell me when Boonie was jumped?"

Boonie finally spoke up, snapping himself out of his drunken trance, "Quincy, stop talkin' to Bri."