- 𝟎𝟐𝟖.

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

📹

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟹/𝟷𝟽/𝟸𝟹 - 𝟏𝟐:𝟒𝟔 𝐏𝐌 ] 🧾
OMNISCIENT —

HOUSTON, TEXAS.
{ HAMILTON MIDDLE SCHOOL/ELEMENTARY}

Maija and Akai walked through the hallways of the elementary school that Lil Q was enrolled at.

"You such a stepmommy. Dats brazy." Akai sipped on her large Sprite, "Ain't no dick ever good enough to make me play mom to someone else's kid."

Maija glanced at her bestfriend, "Sounds like a you problem. My man takes care of me." She continued to follow the signs that was leading them to the kids cafeteria where their lunch was just starting.

Maija looked around at all the kids before spotting Sevn sitting around a bunch of older kids, a blue bandana wrapped around his head as he animatedly talked to them. She walked over, "Sev."

Sevn looked up, smiling when he saw Maija. He stood up, "I thought you wasn't coming. You took forever." He hiked up his jeans a little.

She watched as he walked around the table, grabbing her hand and walking with her as the group of kids he was with just watched them. "Nah, I told you this morning I was coming." She said.

Akai looked at his bandana, "Is that a Q on yo bandana?"

Lil Q side-eyed her, "My name starts with a Q."

"Nah, that's yo dads." Maija laughed, sitting at an empty table with him, she began unpacking the fast food for him. "Why you got that on?"

"To cover my haircut." He mumbled as he took his box of chicken nuggets, "It's ugly.."

Maija handed him the soda in her hand, "I like it."

"You like everything." Lil Q opened his box before grabbing the packet of BBQ sauce.