-𝟎𝟔𝟎.

CHAPTER SIXTY

CHAPTER SIXTY .

📹

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟼/𝟹/𝟸𝟹 - 𝟑:𝟒𝟓 𝐏𝐌 ] 🧾
OMNISCIENT —

HOUSTON, TEXAS. { @ HOME }

"Like ugh, I fuckin' hate him." Maija vented to Dee who just listened, "Like why is he doin' me like this?"

Dee hummed, "You still drivin', Maija?"

"Yeah," She said angrily before taking a deep breath, "Yeah, I am." She said a bit nicer.

"Why you goin' alone? Can't Rayne or Bri go witchu?" He was sitting at his table working but when Maija called to vent he couldn't just hang up so he was multitasking.

Maija stopped at a red light, "Because everyone got somethin' to say. Ion wanna leave him, I just wanna rant without unwanted opinions."

Dee nodded, signing a piece of paper, "I get that."

"So whatchu think I should do?" She asked lowly, pulling at her fingers.

"What's there to do at this point? You've already made your appointment and already decided to not leave that dusty ass nigga." He signed off on another paper, "What else can you do now?"

Maija was no stranger to Planned Parenthood, with what she did as a kid, she had a couple of abortions in the past but this time was different.

She loved Quincy, she thought he would've been happy and that's what had been throwing her off. The fact that he wasn't happy about it at all.

"He's not dusty." She finally said, pulling into the parking lot of the clinic.

"Ight, Maija. Whateva you say." Dee looked at his phone, "I gotta go drop these papers off but call me back later."