- 𝟎𝟏𝟖.

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN .

📹

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟹/𝟷𝟽/𝟸𝟹 - 𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟒 𝐏𝐌] 🧾
OMNISCIENT —

DALLAS, TEXAS. { CLUB PFM }

  Maija twerked backstage as she got ready for her set at a nightclub in Dallas. They were in Highland Park so she was practicing her twerking in case someone rich decided to throw money.

Quincy watched her as he smoked, "Do the side to side one." He requested as he reached out and held her skirt so it didn't come up.

She looked over her shoulder as she moved her ass from side to side, "Like dat?"

"Yeah," He laughed before smacking her ass and walking away, "I gotta pee."

Rayne watched him walk away, "He's romantic." She mumbled sarcastically.

"You know who I need lessons from?" Maija turned to face Key, "Yo' girlfriend."

Key looked up from his phone, "My...girlfriend?" He asked, "Ion have one of those."

She kissed her teeth, "I know you wit' Meg. I clocked y'all tea. No need to hide it anymore."

Key laughed before nodding, "ight Maija."

Rayne hummed, "To think of it Key, ian ever see you wit' a female before."

"I'm focused on my career. Ian never see you wit' a nigga, what's yo' excuse?" He asked, keeping his cool demeanor even though he had gotten slightly defensive.

Rayne pointed at him, "I'm focusing on myself."

"So am I." He shrugged.

Maija scratched her head, "So you not wit' Megan?"

"Meg got a whole boyfriend, Maija. We not together." Key sighed, rubbing his temples.

"She gotta nigga?" Maija asked, clearly unaware.