- 𝟎𝟏𝟑.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN .

📹

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟸/𝟸𝟼/𝟸𝟹 - 𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟒 𝐏𝐌 ] 🧾
OMNISCIENT —

HOUSTON, TEXAS. { Q'S CONDO }

Quincy sat on the carpet in his living room, a notebook in his hand and a pen in the other.

With his mom back home safely, he finally had an open mind to write again. He was contractually obligated to do two songs.

One for Lola Brooke and one for Drake.

It took him an hour for both then he went to writing in his personal notebook, just for fun. He was in the middle of a song when Lil Q came running into the living room with a stack of cards in his hand.

"Teach me how ta gamble." He tossed the cards into Q's lap.

Quincy took the cards and set his notebook aside, "How 'bout we jus play Go Fish."

Lil Q shrugged, "I guess." He sat down in front of him as Quincy shuffled the cards. "Where's Maija?"

He crossed his legs, it had only been a few days since they last talked but he hadn't seen her since then, due to him not leaving the house.

He didn't feel like being social so he stayed inside with his son. "Prolly at home." Quincy shrugged, "We don't care."

"We don't?" Lil Q scratched his head, "I thought that was yo new girlfriend. Why we don't care?"

"Can't make a hoe into a housewife. Always remember dat, Sev." Quincy had passed out the cards between them, setting the deck between them.

Lil Q nodded, he repeated it to himself before grabbing his cards. "So Maija a hoe?"

Quincy thought for a moment, "Not by choice."

"Dat sucks." He looked at his cards, "Do you have a 7?"