- 𝟎𝟎𝟓.

CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE .

📹

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟸/𝟸𝟺/𝟸𝟹 - 𝟖:𝟒𝟓 𝐏𝐌] 🧾
OMNISCIENT —

HOUSTON, TEXAS. { IN STU }

Maija spun in the chair in the recording booth as she spoke on the phone, "So you doin' okay? They treating you right down there?" Her mom asked once again.

"Yea momma," She muttered, "I'm straight."

"Whatchu doin' now?" Tamara, her mom said.

"At the studio, finna lay down a few tracks." She adjusted the microphone in front of her. "Ma, I gotta go but ima talk to you later, ok?"

"We just got on the phone." Tamara sighed.

"I know, I'm busy right now," Maija hopped off the stool, "Talk ta' you later." She hanged up.

"I'm readyy," She left the booth to go sit next to Quincy who was leaning back in his chair, typing on his phone. "Did you hear me?"

Quincy glanced up, "Whatchu say?" He turned off his phone but when it buzzed in his hand again his attention turned back to it.

Maija walked over and attempted to snatch his phone from his hand. When he pushed his chair back to avoid her she smacked her lips. "So you not gon' pay attention to me?"

He took another second before standing up, "Waddup, Maija?"

She crossed her arms, "I'm ready to record."

She looked at him, "I want yo' full attention. Put your phone away."

Quincy pocketed his phone and looked at her, "Why you always need my full attention?"