-𝟎𝟓𝟗.

CHAPTER FFITY- NINE

CHAPTER FFITY- NINE .

📹

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟼/𝟹/𝟸𝟹 - 𝟑:𝟒𝟓 𝐏𝐌 ] 🧾
OMNISCIENT —

HOUSTON, TEXAS. { 𝟖𝟑𝐑𝐃 }

Key, Quincy, and Peezy were in the middle of a circle in the lot of CT's liquor store. Maija stood over Quincy, her hand on his back as he kneeled down to shoot the dice he had in his hand.

As he shook it in his hand he reached up and held it above his head, "Blow onnat fa me."

"Oh my-."Key rolled his eyes as Maija happily blew on his hand before he dropped the dice down onto the freshly done cement.

Everyone watched as they rolled and flipped until one dice showed one dot and another dice showed an identical dot. Maija was the only one that cheered seeing that Quincy had rolled two and once again won the money that was in the pot.

Quincy collected his money, "Y'all wanna go again?"

"Hell nawl," Peezy stood up straight, brushing his pants off. "Witcho cheatin' ass."

"How I cheat?"

Quincy laughed, reaching down to grab his dice that nobody else was nice enough to pick up for him. He pocketed everything he had in his hands before turning to Maija, "You see me cheat?"

"Ian see nothin'." She shook her head, fixing her skirt as they circle dispesered and everyone went their separate ways.

Key kissed his teeth, "Nah, you only play with yo' own dice. They probably loaded."

"Y'all sore losers forreal." Quincy watched as Peezy began leaving the lot, he always parked down the street instead of at the lot, he hated having his car blocked in once everyone came through. "Peezy, where you goin'?"