- 𝟎𝟎𝟔.

CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX .

📹

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟸/𝟸𝟼/𝟸𝟹 - 𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟒 𝐏𝐌] 🧾
OMNISCIENT —

HOUSTON, TEXAS. { IN THE STU }

  Quincy kept his head down as wrote on a piece of paper, yet again helping Maija with her lyrics.

She sat next to him staring at his side profile, she liked his side profile. It was currently the next night after the party which meant it was the next night after the kiss—and as expected, Quincy was acting like it never happened which made Maija irritated.

"Why you staring at me like det.." He asked, not looking up from the paper as he tried looking for a word that rhymed with high demand.

"I don't know.." Her eyes didn't leave him, "You being weird, it's making me mad."

"Cuh fam, Maija what is you talm' bout?" Quincy looked at her, "I'm just tryna write these lyrics."

She scrunched her face up, "Ion need yo help," She stood up. "And how you gon' kiss me and act like nothing happened? this ain't no tv shit, this real life." The rapper went and sat on the couch, she didn't wanna be near him at the moment.

"Ight mane, you done?" He still didn't look up from the paper. It went quiet for a few seconds before Quincy felt a hard metal item at his head.

"Dumbass bitch!" Maija got up from the couch, quickly grabbing her stuff just in case he threw it back. She would be lying if she said she wasn't scared of Quincy, he just looked like he had hands for everyone.

Just as she hurriedly walked past him, Quincy picked up the microphone she threw at him before throwing it right back at her harder. "The fuck?"