-𝟎𝟓𝟑.

CHAPTER FFITY-THREE

CHAPTER FFITY-THREE.

📹

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟼/𝟹/𝟸𝟹 - 𝟑:𝟒𝟓 𝐏𝐌 ] 🧾
OMNISCIENT —

HOUSTON, TEXAS. { STILL IN SAC }

Exactly 24 hours after Jordyn's birthday party, Quincy and Maija were in their hotel room getting ready to go out. It was night two of their Sac trip and they wanted to go a club that Maija had recommended as one of her favorites.

She stood in front of Quincy, doing a spin, "Mhm, you fine." He complimented as he lit his blunt, tossing his lighter aside after it was lit.

Maija smiled, "Forreal?" She pulled down her dress a little causing Quincy to reach forward to help her.

He pulled her closer as he stood up, he leaned down and kissed her neck once. He had left a bruise last night when he grabbed her, he apologized multiple times and Maija kept telling him not to worry about it but he still felt bad.

It wasn't rare for them to fight but he at least liked to do it in his right mind, he hated getting so intoxicated that he couldn't control himself.

"Q, I'm coo." She walked away, "Lemme actually put a lil concealer on and we can go."

Quincy sat back down on the edge of the bed as he blew smoke from his nose, "Take yo' time."

Key was the first one out of the sprinter when they got to the club, then Quincy, ManMan, everyone else followed. Maija was the last one.

She found herself right under Quincy's arm as they walked in and made their way to their section for the night. When they got there, Akai, Maija's friend was already there.

Akai smiled as Maija hugged her tightly, "The blue is hair brazy." Akai teased as the two of them embraced before stepping away a little.

"It's my mans favorite color or whatever." Maija said playfully before letting her go, "How long you been here?"