- 𝟎𝟕𝟑.

CHAPTER SEVENITY -THREE 

CHAPTER SEVENITY -THREE  .

📹

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟼/𝟹/𝟸𝟹 - 𝟑:𝟒𝟓 𝐏𝐌 ] 🧾
OMNISCIENT —

HOUSTON, TEXAS. { PENTHOUSE}

Maija sat in Quincy's lap as he laid down and stared at the ceiling, she had a towel in her hand as she just watched his bloodshot eyes, "You hungry?"

He shook his head as he sniffed, blinking away the tears in his eyes once again. He wouldn't allow them to drop, Quincy hated crying. Maija frowned at him, "You can cry baby," She muttered.

She hated Hassan for making him feel this way again, just when Quincy was somewhat mentally getting better—Hassan had to go and fuck it up.

It felt like more than just hate, she genuinely wanted him dead or atleast back in California.

Just far away from them period.

She hated when her man was sad, because now she started getting sad. Maija also hated that she couldn't take away the pain he was feeling right now. She just hate hate hate.

Maija watched the tears fall from Quincy's eyes, dripping towards the side of his face landing on his ears. She used the towel she had to wipe them.

She adjusted herself on him gently as she continued wiping his face. Quincy grabbed her hand and just held it, not saying anything for a moment.

His hand went to her arm to get her to lay down on him before wrapping his arms around her torso. "I love you yo," Quincy said in her ear lowly.

Maija sighed, "I love you more, Q."

Out of all the girls that Quincy has met , dated, or messed with on the low—Maija was the only one who was genuinely there for him every time he needed it, even with their ups and downs.