- 𝟎𝟑𝟐.

CHAPTER THIRTYTWO

CHAPTER THIRTYTWO .

📹

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟺/𝟷𝟽/𝟸𝟹 -  𝟖:𝟒𝟗 𝐏𝐌 ] 🧾
OMNISCIENT —

HOUSTON, TEXAS. { PENTHOUSE }

Maija laid on her bed, on FaceTime with Akai who was in her own kitchen making herself a sandwich.

"Should I use the croissant bread or just like regular bread?" Akai tapped her butter knife against her chin.

Maija watched her friend, "Use the French one. Tastes better." She said simply, "You ready to listen to my problems yet?"

Akai went to her pantry to grab the bread, "Yea, whatshainn?"

She rolled over so she was on her back, holding her phone above the head, "Twitter tryin' cancel me again 'cause of my music video."

She would usually take her first world problems to Quincy but they still weren't on speaking terms so she had to call Akai to rant for now.

"Whatchu do in the music video?" Akai grabbed a sharper knife to slice through her croissant. "Still throwin' up them phony ass gang signs?"

Maija rolled her eyes, pulling her shirt down so her bellybutton wasn't exposed, "You think you funny."

Akai smiled, "Why you think Twitter tryna cancel you girl?"

"Cause I had my friend twerkin' in my video. " She played with the ends of her hair. "They talkin' 'bout it's inapproriate to have a minor twerking. Mind you, she damn near grown. Gotta whole baby.."

Akai nodded, twisting the lid off her mayo jar, "And you care what Twitter has to say because..."

"I don't. I just thought it was funny and I needed someone to laugh wit' me." She shrugged, "So laugh."