- 𝟎𝟏𝟐.

CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE .

📹

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟸/𝟷𝟽/𝟸𝟹 - 𝟕:𝟑𝟒 𝐀𝐌 ] 🧾
OMNISCIENT —

HOUSTON, TEXAS. { Q'S CONDO }

   "It just don't make no fuckin' sense." Quincy looked at his laptop, "I got access to all three of ha' bank accounts and there's no plane ticket here."

Maija pulled the blanker higher on herself, "Is there a cruise on there?"

"Ha ass scared of boats." He shook his head.

She thought more, yawning before speaking again, "Car rental?"

He hadn't thought of that, the room went silent as he began looking for a car rental on her bank statements. Instead of seeing the rental though he saw one of her accounts had multiple withdraws from multiple different gas stations.

"You find sum?" Maija sat up and he shrugged.

"Just gas stations.." He mumbled, there wasn't a location on them so he could only assume she was making the drive to Mexico like her boyfriend said. "Maybe she is in Mexico. How long it take ta' drive there? Like 11, 12 hours? Dats a couple tanks of gas."

At this point he was only guessing, he didn't know if he was right or not. Maija watched as he closed the Macbook and tossed it aside, he dropped his face into his hands as he tried to keep himself together. But it was hard. You can't always thug it out.

One of his biggest fears was his mom dying, she was all he had outside of Sevn, the fact that she was missing was really taking a toll on him mentally.

Maija pushed the blanket back and moved closer, "Baby," She went to grab his hand away from his face only to find it was wet. She pulled her hand away and then looked at him, "Quincy, she's okay...stop bein' like dat."