- 𝟎𝟑𝟔.

CHAPTER TWERTYSIX

CHAPTER TWERTYSIX.

📹

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟻/𝟾/𝟸𝟹 - 𝟏:𝟐𝟑 𝐏𝐌 ] 🧾
OMNISCIENT —

HOUSTON, TEXAS. { VIDEO SHOOT }

    Maija stood on the balcony overlooking the camera crew that was setting up another shot for her and Corey's music video for their new song Jealousy that would be dropping in a few days.

She put her hands on the railing and leaned over it a bit, "Do I just stay up here the whole time?!" She yelled down to Corey.

Corey looked up, putting his arm up to block the sun, "For now, yea. We got one more scene ta' do wit' my kids down here then we headed up to you."

Maija just nodded, backing away from the railing and leaning against the door. They were in a apartment complex to film the video, they had been filming for the last few days and this was the last location.

She watched as he helped his two kids get into the front seat of the car. As they played the music and filmed him and the kids, Maija pushed send on another Tweet directed at one of Key's fans. She always argued with them but now that she was working with Corey it was on a different level. She was almost scared for her safety—almost.

Eventually the camera crew brought their stuff upstairs and Maija was finally able to film her scenes for the day. She did a few shots down in the parking lot and then by the parked car.

Her and Quincy hadn't talked since their phone call about Quincy not wanting Maija to work with Corey.

So she hadn't gotten a chance to ask him if it was okay for her to act like a couple with Corey for the video—then she realized she didn't really need to ask him his permission for anything. Especially not for work. When she was done filming in the apartment, she changed and they went downstairs.