- 𝟎𝟎𝟕.

CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN .

📹

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟸/𝟺/𝟸𝟹 - 𝟑:𝟒𝟓 𝐏𝐌] 🧾
OMNISCIENT —

HOUSTON, TEXAS. { Q'S CRIB }

"How long was yo' momma makin' you do that shit?" Maija and Quincy laid in his bed.

They were on top of the comforter, both on their back, both looking at the ceiling.

She thought about his question for a second, "I was like 11 when she started. I left home when I was 17. However that long that is."

Quincy raised his hand above his face, counting on his fingers before smacking his lips, "Six years? You was a youngin.."

Maija nodded, "A lot of men knew my body before I even knew my body." She mumbled, turning on her side to face him. "But it's ight. I'm...healed, I guess. Ion really think 'bout it anymore."

Which was a lie since she rapped about it every now and then. He situated himself on his side as well, he didn't say anything so Maija spoke again, "Those three years I spent in jail were better than any three years I lived in my mommas house."

Quincy just looked at her, "Want me to kill her fa' you?"

"Naw," Maija laughed, she threw her leg over his. "But thank you fa the offer. Means a lot."

"Wassup witcho dad?" He put his hand under her knee to move her leg higher, resting it on his waist.

Maija watched as his hand massaged her leg absentmindedly, "Don't know him. My stepdaddy is the shit doe. And my tt. Those my parents forreal." She twisted one of his locs in her fingers. "What 'bout your dad?" She then asked him.

"Jail," He said simply. "Just the definition of a dumbass criminal."

She giggled but Quincy was serious, his dads 25-year jail  sentence used to bother him a lot.