- 𝟎𝟎𝟗.

CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER NINE .

📹

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟸/𝟷𝟸/𝟸𝟹 - 𝟖:𝟑𝟒 𝐏𝐌] 🧾
OMNISCIENT —

HOUSTON, TEXAS. { MJ'S CRIB }

Maija stood in front of the stove mixing grated cheese into her alfredo sauce, "I don't understand."

"Understand wha?" Quincy asked, leaning his elbows on the island. His eyes trailed down her body as she cooked the both of them dinner.

"Why you close to yo' ex." She mixed the sauce, reaching down to turn down her fire. "It don't make sense."

Quincy tore his eyes away from her with an annoyed sigh, "We ain't even together. Why you bein' like that?"

Maija looked at him, "Okay Quincy."

"Ight, Maija."

They had known each other maybe two months now and they argued like an old married couple. And after every argument they ended up back in each others presence like nothing happened.

"Sevn!" Quincy walked out of the kitchen, going to find his son.

Lil Q came running out of Maija's room quickly, "Yea?"

"What you doin'?" He grabbed Lil Q by his head and rocked him back and forth a few times.

Lil Q shook his head, "Just watchin' tv." He looked up at Quincy. "When you takin' me back ta momma's house?"

"When she learns ha lesson."

He picked him up and put him on his shoulders.

"What's the lesson?" Lil Q wrapped his arms around Quincy's head as he walked them back into the kitchen.

"To start respectin' you." He said, "It's simple. I think she'll figure it out soon. She smart."

Maija watched the two of them, "That's really yo' twin, das brazy." She grabbed her pot of noodles and poured them into the pan of sauce. "Looks like you gave birth to him yo' self."